article thumbnail

Domain Authority, Trust, and Thought Leadership

The Proactive Report

HubSpot’s Research Trust Survey show that more than half of the respondents trust companies less than before. Figure out a content strategy that will build trust and thought leadership. Build a community online and nurture that group with relevant content that builds trust and loyalty. Listen to your community.

article thumbnail

How does Gen Z View Generational Change and Political Leadership?

Institute for Public Relations

The Public Religion Research Institute analyzed how Generation Z (Gen Z) brings their values and viewpoints on political, social, and cultural issues into their communities, workplaces, and the greater U.S. An online survey of 6,616 U.S. political landscape. participants aged 13-25 years old was conducted from Aug.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

The Volume and Variety of Communications Work is Shifting, Finds 5th Annual Survey of Comms Pros

Sword and the Script

The volume of comms work has grown and changed, according to the 482 respondents to the fifth annual JOTW Strategic Communications Survey, which is being released today. ” In open-ended comments, respondents cite digital, internal comms and a greater focus on comms by leadership as among the underlying reasons.

Survey 129
article thumbnail

Survey: Most B2B Marketing Writers Aren’t in Direct Contact with Customers

Sword and the Script

That’s my take on a survey by Typeset and Mantis Research. The survey found: just 33% of business marketing writers make calls to customers; just 35% conduct surveys; and. less-than half (48%) participate in online communities with their audience. The survey puts some data behind a long-standing problem in B2B marketing.

Survey 116
article thumbnail

Get a Big Picture of the PR Landscape with these Notes from 10 Industry Surveys

Sword and the Script

Surveys show earned media is still the most credible; exec appreciation and collaboration with PR improved during the Coronavirus Regular readers know these pages are filled with surveys and statistics. Recently I went back through all the write-ups I’ve published on surveys and boiled the results down to these ten.

Survey 94
article thumbnail

Quick Summaries to 5 Surveys of PR and Corporate Communications

Sword and the Script

I’ve spent the past few weeks breaking down the survey results from The 5th Annual JOTW Strategic Communications Survey for 2022 (see these posts covering the executive summary , top challenges , organizational trust in media and views on media bias ). So says a 2022 survey conducted by PRWeek for ICR.

Survey 81
article thumbnail

Financial analysts say marketing is an investment, not a cost

Sword and the Script

The “Brand Finance Investment Analyst Survey” polled more than 200 financial analysts who “cover publicly listed companies in the United States and United Kingdom.” The survey had three findings that stood out to me: 1. This is cited ahead of leadership quality (76%) and technological innovation (72%).” The purpose?

Financial 143