article thumbnail

Helsinki, Finland – Growth Path Ahead

Landis PR

Finns still trust the news media: The role of the news media in Finland is strong by international standards and Finns still have strong trust in the news. According to the Digital News Report 2023 survey by the Reuters Institute at Oxford University the proportion has risen in three consecutive years. million users Facebook : 3.59

Radio 64
article thumbnail

The Benefits of Mentoring an Intern

Solo PR Pro

Poor grammar aside – and keeping in mind no one in our scenario is a dog – I find a lot of parallels between this sentiment and the experience of mentoring a talented intern. An intern brings new energy, ideas and a fresh perspective to your practice – I like to say they keep me young! The Biggest Benefit – Fulfillment.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Public Relations Objectives

Doctor Spin

PR professionals control the narrative, mitigate damage, and restore public confidence during a crisis. Through consistent and effective communication, PR can sway public opinion in favour of the organisation, enhancing its reputation and standing in the community. Improve internal communications.

article thumbnail

Beyond the Press: Navigating the Diverse Landscape of News Channels and Platforms

The Proactive Report

Niche news channels and platforms Beyond the mainstream, niche news channels and platforms cater to specialized interests and communities, offering tailored content that may not garner attention in traditional media outlets. You may find that your audience is indeed on TikTok!

article thumbnail

Barbara Rozgonyi Talks 2022 Sales Success Strategies on The Rainmaking Podcast with Scott Love

wiredPRworks

Barbara Rozgonyi is a recognized international digital thought leader and sales performance expert whose crush your sales quota training programs accelerate success for companies and customers. When I spoke at National Speakers Carolina Chapter ‘s Speaker Intensive at NASCAR Hall of Fame, I met Scott Love.

article thumbnail

The Value Of A Global PR Network

Landis PR

This is a community where they can openly talk about that. Frankly, PR people tend to talk more than they listen. In an international group like PRGN, you can be successful only if you can also listen and understand the other party. What I mean by that is mostly openness to other cultures, openness to understand other people.

Agency 59
article thumbnail

The Future of Twitter

The Proactive Report

It’s become an International dial tone, like the internet itself, like your phone service or your AM, FM, and Ham Radio spectrum. That means brands will have to figure out how to harness artificial intelligence and predictive analytics to improve their customer service communication performance times. PR is a relationship business.

Twitter 235