Remove Communications Remove Community Remove Definition Remove International
article thumbnail

How PR Can Solve Its Diversity Problem

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Its success hinges on a genuine understanding of diverse communities and cultures. It was refreshing and exciting and definitely influenced my decision to join the agency. Culture is reflected through values, behaviors, beliefs, communication, and thinking; however, cultural representation in the workplace often falls short.

Employee 156
article thumbnail

From Regal to Get Real: Why Casual Communications Are Here to Stay

PRSay

Responding to these needs has caused companies and organizations to take a more genuine and empathetic approach to their communications and work styles. The result: a new definition of professionalism. To find out, internal communicators should become reporters within their organizations.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Bringing True, Ethical Authenticity to Multicultural Communications – Jennifer Gonzalez

Ethical Voices

I’m a multicultural communication strategist. I also provide guidance in general as to how to bring more diversity, equity, and inclusion values into all the work we do as marketers and communicators. The issues we faced a few years ago, and definitely very different from what we’re doing now. I have an example.

Ethics 72
article thumbnail

The Myth Of The Social CEO

The annual report on CEO social media usage by ECCO, an international network of independent PR firms, found that just 15% have a presence on Twitter – down from 17% last year. And there’s actually not a lot of definitive research on the benefits of social engagement by CEOs. Social engagement by CEOs is declining.

article thumbnail

Quick Summaries to 5 Surveys of PR and Corporate Communications

Sword and the Script

CEOs and business leaders are increasingly recognizing the value of corporate communications; investors say comms can increase company valuations. This week I paused to catch up on reading several other PR and corporate communications surveys that I haven’t had a chance to read yet and summarize them here for you.

Survey 81
article thumbnail

What PR Teams Should Know About Substack

Communicators can also use the platform as an internal tool to keep employees, stakeholders, or clients informed about industry trends, company updates, or thought leadership content written by executives. The post What PR Teams Should Know About Substack appeared first on Crenshaw Communications.

Analysis 156
article thumbnail

Employee advocacy: The secret to creating authentic communication

PR in High Definition

Before creating any kind of communications strategy, you must understand the current sentiment of your workforce. Step 2: Crafting an employee advocacy programme All employees will have influence – when it comes to where to place your efforts, it really depends on your communication goal. Step 3: How do you measure up?