Remove Communications Remove Community Remove Corporate Remove Course
article thumbnail

Quick Summaries to 5 Surveys of PR and Corporate Communications

Sword and the Script

CEOs and business leaders are increasingly recognizing the value of corporate communications; investors say comms can increase company valuations. This week I paused to catch up on reading several other PR and corporate communications surveys that I haven’t had a chance to read yet and summarize them here for you.

Survey 81
article thumbnail

RepUs To Conduct Reputation Management Workshop for 30+ U.S. Police Departments

Reputation Us

On October 13, 2023, ReputationUs ’s (RepUs) President Casey Boggs will orchestrate and instruct a communication-based workshop for more than 30 national police department’s Captains, Sergeants, Majors and Lieutenants during the Southern Police Institute ’s 150 th Administrative Officer’s Course.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Join the #PRStudChat Community for a State of Healthcare Communications Twitter Chat on February 17th

Deirdre Breakenridge

ET, the #PRStudChat community will participate in a Twitter chat discussion focused the state of healthcare communications. We’ve invited a few special guests to join our discussion who will share their expertise on healthcare issues and the many advancements that we’ve seen in communications. Anneliz Hannan ( @AnnelizHannan ).

article thumbnail

The 22 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Whether you’re a new PR assistant or the Director of Communications, the core of your job revolves around using news and content to put forth your brand’s desired messaging. Our job descriptions tell us what we’ll be responsible for in a given public relations or communications role, but we rarely reference the J.D.

Training 195
article thumbnail

6 Trends That Will Affect PR In 2022

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

As we turn the page on the year, it’s time to look at the trends that affect PR and marketing communications. Of course, the changes we see aren’t usually sudden. Purpose and values-based communications will become an essential part of the marketing toolbox. They don’t magically start with the new calendar.

Trends 385
article thumbnail

The 21 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Whether you’re a new PR assistant or the Director of Communications, the core of your job revolves around using news and content to put forth your brand’s desired messaging. Our job descriptions tell us what we’ll be responsible for in a given public relations or communications role, but we rarely reference the J.D.

Training 370
article thumbnail

What Does Thomas Edison Teach Us About Success in Communications?

Stern + Associates

But one thing I was recently thinking about is how much his accomplishments were relevant to what we at Stern – and in the communications field more broadly – do on a daily basis. Success in communications is not guaranteed. But I take Edison’s point about not being chained to rigid ways of doing things.