Remove Case Study Remove Community Remove Facebook Remove Social Media
article thumbnail

Case Study: Bauer

NewsWhip

CASE STUDY. How Bauer Media uses NewsWhip to unify content strategy across all of their brands. We said: ‘Can we build a bridge between our brand’s website, and their thriving social community?’ social referrals. The post Case Study: Bauer appeared first on Newswhip. Company Size.

article thumbnail

The Anatomy of a Great Case Study

Contently - Strategy

At Ogilvy, I was a member of the four-person case study writing committee. We won Most Effective Agency Office in New York relying on the tried and true case study framework: objective, strategy, results. Quantifiable objectives headlined every case study we wrote. Get permission first. Don’t do this!

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Social media updates: Instagram simplifies content creation, X=Twitter and TikTok explores AI

Prohibition

Amid the Twitter rebrand and AI’s infiltration of all areas of marketing, there’s a lot going on in the world of social media. This is great news for social media managers everywhere! Facebook video improvements Meta has been introducing a range of Facebook video updates to improve user experience.

article thumbnail

How Social Media Drives B2B PR

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

We associate social media platforms with splashy consumer campaigns, but social is increasingly important in B2B public relations. According to an IDC study , 75% of B2B buyers and 84% of C-level/vice president executives use social media to make purchasing decisions. Journalists use social media, too.

B2B 170
article thumbnail

Emory’s Excellent Crisis Communication on Facebook

Melissa Agnes

As you probably know, I’ve been having an interesting debate with a fellow crisis professional on whether or not to shut social media down in a crisis. Now, let me begin by saying that the Ebola crisis is greater than this one Facebook page, as is Emory University Hospital’s efforts and response to the backlash.

article thumbnail

‘I Saw a Case Study Unfold’: A 2018 Silver Anvil Finalist Reflects on Entering and Winning

PRSay

We played a bigger role and influenced decisions about increasing people’s awareness of hoarding, adopting these little dogs and raising funds to support the enormous care these neglected pets would require, and I saw a case study unfold that could contribute to the PR body of knowledge. Entrants who submit by the Feb.

article thumbnail

Social Media for Healthcare: What’s The Potential?

Melissa Agnes

The other day I had a conversation with someone who made a statement about the healthcare industry not needing to be on social media because no one cares about the nurses’ birthdays and little useless memes (I’m SOOO paraphrasing here!). What’s the point of social media for healthcare?