Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Pitching Remove Print
article thumbnail

Pitches That Placed: How to Pitch Sources to Black Enterprise

OnePitch

On this week’s Pitches That Placed, we’re highlighting a pitch that landed coverage, and a video interview , in Black Enterprise for its introduction to a valuable source. Let’s see why this pitch worked: Let’s take a look at the actual pitch that placed: . Looking to pitch stories around diversity and inclusion?

article thumbnail

5 Tips to Pitching Success – When PR Stands for “Personal” Relations

Deirdre Breakenridge

When I started out in PR, my focus was building relationships with the media who were mostly print journalists at newspapers and trade publications. As I found editorial success for my agency’s clients, I was able to branch out and pitch radio and television broadcast opportunities. Yes, there is still print and broadcast media.

Pitching 150
article thumbnail

Call for submissions for AI #PRstack tool guide

Wadds Inc.

The guide, published by the #FuturePRoof community, aims to make sense of AI tools and address the practitioner knowledge gap. The energy has yet to be matched by dialogue among the practitioner community about the best way to incorporate tools into the workflow. The #FuturePRoof community aims to readdress the balance.

Tools 98
article thumbnail

What journalists need from PR pitches

Presspage

That means the journalists you’re contacting are overwhelmed with pitches; many of them poorly thought out or irrelevant. Long-winded PR pitches will lose a journalist’s interest almost immediately. Long-winded PR pitches will lose a journalist’s interest almost immediately. Personalize your PR pitches.

article thumbnail

Using Tech Tools for Maximum PR Coverage

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Meltwater tracks from 275,000 online news sources and has partnerships for print and broadcast monitoring. Furthermore, it can track social media coverage as well, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and over 300 million blogs. That results in personalized and significant media opportunities affecting a specific community.

Tools 232
article thumbnail

Domain Authority, Trust, and Thought Leadership

The Proactive Report

Just as with print publications, the top tier websites are harder to pitch. Put together a “media” list of websites, blogs, influencers, and news sites that could publish your content. Build a community online and nurture that group with relevant content that builds trust and loyalty. Listen to your community.

article thumbnail

New book: AI tools for public relations

Wadds Inc.

The practical handbook has its roots in the #PRstack community that Frederik Vincx and I developed. The community published two guides to tools in public relations and has been inactive since 2015. The contributors all responded to a blog post in late August. Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

Tools 52