Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Infographics Remove Web
article thumbnail

What’s in Your Fall 2014 Communications Toolkit?

Deirdre Breakenridge

I’ve also recently received information on being a Skim’bassador, which is a great way to enjoy the theSkimm and get involved in their fun contests and giveaways and to become a part of a dynamic community. Being on the go means you can be anywhere and have an idea for a blog post or want to brainstorm on a topic.

article thumbnail

The Battle for Trust: 18 Comms, PR and B2B Marketing Stats Summarizing 2022

Sword and the Script

Some 70% reported video has a greater impact “over other content formats such as infographics, e-books and white papers” in raising awareness of a business problem. 97% of respondents said video content and communication were useful after making a purchase. Clutter is the top challenge facing communicators. PR measurement.

B2B 117
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

5 Tips to Get in Your #Creative #PR Groove

Deirdre Breakenridge

Years ago, I was a PR person working at a creative marketing communications agency. The company had three distinct divisions: PR / Communications (that was my area), Creative Marketing & Advertising and Web, Multimedia & Video. At the same time, we’re working more closely with marketing, branding, digital and web teams.

article thumbnail

How to find a good social media blog to add to your reader

Communications Conversations

And I read blogs. I use Feedly to aggregate all the blogs I read. I organize them by categories: MN blogs, advertising blogs, PR blogs, content blogs. And social media blogs. But, over the last number of months, I’ve grown increasingly frustrated with the landscape of social media blogs.

article thumbnail

2024’s Top 5 PR Trends: What to Watch

Newsfile

Examples of AI Prompts for PR Research Rank the top five best practices for crisis communication in the context of a healthcare industry scandal? For instance, AI can help you generate ideas for your next blog or article, advertising strategy or any facet of PR. Personalize communications to make customers feel valued.

Trends 105
article thumbnail

The Best 15+ Link Building Tools for 2024 (Free and Paid)

Buzzstream

Moz – Measuring Site or Page Authority Moz is a mainstay in the SEO community and has created widely recognized, industry-standard link metrics known as Domain Authority (DA) and Page Authority (PA). Or you can create a fresh, shareable piece of content, such as an infographic or survey campaign , and pitch it for links.

Tools 71
article thumbnail

The Best 15+ Link Building Tools for 2024 (Free and Paid)

Buzzstream

Moz – Measuring Site or Page Authority Moz is a mainstay in the SEO community and has created widely recognized, industry-standard link metrics known as Domain Authority (DA) and Page Authority (PA). Or you can create a fresh, shareable piece of content, such as an infographic or survey campaign , and pitch it for links.

Tools 62