Remove Advertising Remove Community Remove Employee Remove Print
article thumbnail

FDA Guidance on Drug Advertising: Compliance Questions for Pharmaceutical Communications Professionals

ISEBOX

Oktavia has years of experience as a pharmaceutical communications professional, so she has a firm grasp on how to walk the narrow path of FDA regulatory compliance. She was managing print and TV ad campaigns long before she started using online and social media channels to promote her current employer, ABC Drug Corp.

article thumbnail

How the Canadian Newspaper Industry Can Adapt to Changes

Business Wire

Declining advertising dollars, low subscription numbers, and the emergence and disruption of digital have all contributed to the financial hardships affecting many Canadian news publications. Perhaps none have been affected more than print newspapers. The struggles faced by Canadian news media professionals are well-documented.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

PR Glossary: 30 Key Terms and Insights Every Professional Should Know

Newsfile

Media monitoring tools scan various sources (print, online, social media, TV, radio) for mentions of specific keywords or brands. PR professionals use this data to assess sentiment, measure reach, identify emerging issues, and adjust communication strategies accordingly. Brand advocates include customers, employees, and influencers.

Viral 52
article thumbnail

How to Connect With Consumers Offline

5W PR

This may not be a good approach for every business, but it may also be worth exploring if a business finds they need a fresh way to connect with their customers and community. Make a Community Impact. Connecting with consumers offline doesn’t have to entail just another advertising campaign. Traditional Advertising Isn’t Dead.

article thumbnail

What is PR? 141 PR and Comms Pros Explain What They Do for a Living

Sword and the Script

I culled through the answers pulling out as many as possible that were fit for print and listed them below. 1) “Make sure that employees, customers and the market understand our company, its services and goals.”. 13) “I write and post content for our customers and our employees to teach them about our company, products and vision.”.

Employee 148
article thumbnail

Challenges and changes for PR in 2021

Stephen Waddington

Jules Herd Like many other sectors, COVID-19 has had a huge impact on the communications industry. Redundancies, business transformation, remote working, and juggling work with homeschooling, has seen many employees swap their agency or in-house jobs for the freelance world or even take career breaks.

article thumbnail

Future of PR: 2020 edition

Stephen Waddington

Public service media is failing the public Thank you My thanks to the following communities and individuals. The project has brought me into contact with a new community of more than 50 thinkers and doers. The #FuturePRoof community goes from strength-to-strength. She believes the same issues apply in advertising and PR.