Remove 2014 Remove Community Remove Corporate Remove International
article thumbnail

Quick Summaries to 5 Surveys of PR and Corporate Communications

Sword and the Script

CEOs and business leaders are increasingly recognizing the value of corporate communications; investors say comms can increase company valuations. This week I paused to catch up on reading several other PR and corporate communications surveys that I haven’t had a chance to read yet and summarize them here for you.

Survey 81
article thumbnail

The Myth Of The Social CEO

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

And most CEOs acknowledge the benefits of social engagement for their personal and corporate brands. The annual report on CEO social media usage by ECCO, an international network of independent PR firms, found that just 15% have a presence on Twitter – down from 17% last year. Or do they? It’s a tall order. Start by listening.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Public Relations Objectives

Doctor Spin

Through consistent and effective communication, PR can sway public opinion in favour of the organisation, enhancing its reputation and standing in the community. In an era where consumers are increasingly sceptical of advertising and corporate speak, PR offers a more authentic and credible way to communicate with the public.

article thumbnail

PR Job Coach - Untitled Article

PR Job Coach

In close to four decades in the communications business, Patti has held senior leadership positions in four different areas of the industry: PR, Advertising Corporate and Start-up. From 2008-2014, Scott was the first global head of social media and digital communications at Ford Motor Company, where he helped turn the company around.

Corporate 274
article thumbnail

Exploring Best Practices in Global Communications

PRSay

I threw myself into understanding mandarin and Chinese history and reveled in getting to know the community. My two-year assignment in Beijing extended to 11 years in China where I also led corporate communications for Ford Asia Pacific. We need to find the facts, understand the news and communicate compellingly.

article thumbnail

What’s Your Social Media Elevator Pitch? Join #PRStudChat on June 21 To Find Out How to Leverage Your Network

Deirdre Breakenridge

She is also the social media chair for the NYU International Club and volunteers with the social media team for the PRSA Tri-State events and conferences. is Communications Coordinator at the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation where she promotes PDF’s work to help end Parkinson’s. Read more.

article thumbnail

Monday Roundup: International Women’s Day

Waxing UnLyrical

Yesterday was International Women’s Day ( marked for the first time in 1911 , and for the first time on March 8 in 1914… the more you know …). Six marketing lessons for International Women’s Day. International Women’s Day: This Is What It Really Means To Act #LikeAGirl.