article thumbnail

How a Nonprofit Connection Can Benefit Your Bottom Line

Ronn Torossian

Being known as a company that supports a cause or group that people appreciate is often worth much more than the actual financial investment. Businesses can build a strong network by aligning nonprofits. Not only are you out in the community doing “good deeds,” but you also meet people who you may not be able to connect with otherwise.

Nonprofit 225
article thumbnail

The Importance of Community Relations in Healthcare

Landis PR

You probably don’t think about sponsored support groups, school educational campaigns or recruiting efforts…but these are all community relations efforts that are vital components to any integrated communications program in healthcare. AND, they provide an important service to the community.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Relationship Advice: Your Nonprofit Organization and Building Community Organization Partnerships

Waxing UnLyrical

Our culture used to have a clear line between “business only” and the “good feeling” of nonprofit organizations. Now, in our culture, we are seeing the mutually beneficial advantages of establishing and maintaining a relationship between a nonprofit organization and corporate business. Empower your community and employees together.

article thumbnail

Enhancing Nonprofit Reputation: Four Keys to improve bonds between nonprofits and corporations

Reputation Us

Published by the Nonprofit Association of Oregon on May 1, 2019. Successful nonprofits certainly recognize that partnerships are important. But recently, the importance of corporations working with nonprofits has been proven to successfully enhance a company’s reputation. A CEO is positively involved in the community.

article thumbnail

Paid Internships: The Key to Diversifying the PR Profession

PRSay

I had never heard of, much less seriously considered, public relations until my supervisor at a nonprofit organization where I was working part-time suggested it. He connected me with the opportunity to explore communications and public relations, which led to an internship at a PR agency. It’s simply a privilege they can’t afford.

Nonprofit 195
article thumbnail

PR Lessons From The Biggest Failures of 2023

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

It was caused in part by OpenAI’s unusual hybrid Board structure, which seeks to blend a nonprofit and a for-profit organization to balance commercial goals with adherence to its social mission. But the nonprofit Board did a terrible job of explaining its hasty decision to remove Altman.

Banking 212
article thumbnail

Research, Communication Crucial Before Collaborating With Influencers

PRSay

Professional communicators might encounter the same challenges when promoting their organizations via think tanks, academic intuitions, nonprofit organizations and traditional media. My love of the Navy and the communication community inspires me to candidly address this topic. You can find all of her work here.