Remove Books Remove Community Remove Customer Service Remove Writing
article thumbnail

Bringing Open Community To Public Relations

Waxing UnLyrical

Because if there’s one thing I believe takes public relations from good to great, it’s when your audiences start becoming your community through the relationships you develop with them. But I was curious to see how Maddie and Lindy perceived not just Open Community , but its juxtaposition with public relations.

article thumbnail

Barry Moltz on ChangeMasters, Small Business and Social Media

wiredPRworks

that’s the question Barry Moltz answers in his new book, “ChangeMasters: How to Actually Make the Changes Your Already Know You Need to Make.” ” In the latest episode of “ Growing Social Now ,” I interviewed Barry about his book, social media, and the challenges small businesses are facing.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

The Extra Mile PR Strategy: Wow Your Customers

Doctor Spin

A family staying at the Ritz-Carlton on Amelia Island, Florida, experienced the hotel’s customer service when their son’s beloved stuffed giraffe, Joshie, was accidentally left behind. Stuffed giraffe shows what customer service is all about. Ritz-Carlton. 2012, May 17). link] Nordstrom. 3 Nordstrom, Inc.

article thumbnail

Want Social Media Evangelizers? Be Social

Waxing UnLyrical

Be Social September 7th, 2010 Tweet Today BNET published my second post, focusing on how companies can use social media to turn customers into evangelizers. Who’s in customer service? I’m not a customer service “professional.&# Read Me On BNET Watch Me In Action Book Me! Wanna Subscribe?

article thumbnail

Future of PR: 2020 edition

Stephen Waddington

Public service media is failing the public Thank you My thanks to the following communities and individuals. The project has brought me into contact with a new community of more than 50 thinkers and doers. The #FuturePRoof community goes from strength-to-strength. The book is a multi-author project led by Dr Martina Topi?

article thumbnail

Recap Part I: #PRStudChat Discusses PR Education & Learning

Deirdre Breakenridge

Most schools offer the basic courses such as Introduction to PR, Writing, Research, Campaigns, Case Studies, and Crisis Communications. In terms of adjuncts, Kirk Hazlett said it perfectly, “Adjuncts bring “freshness” of profession…’Here’s what I did TODAY’ versus ‘Here’s what the book says’.”

Education 150
article thumbnail

10 Must-See Presentations at #CMWorld 2016

Beyond PR

This year’s Content Marketing World kicks off on September 6 in Cleveland, Ohio, The main conference takes place Wednesday, September 7 and Thursday, September 8, book-ended on Tuesday and Friday with workshops and industry labs. You spend a lot of time planning, writing, editing and designing content. – 1:20 p.m.