Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Events Remove Social Media
article thumbnail

The #PRStudChat Community Discusses Social Media & Change On November 15th

Deirdre Breakenridge

Fortunately, social media and technology, when implemented strategically, can serve as effective channels to navigate change and leverage it to help one become more original and creative, which are desirable characteristics of PR professionals. ET, to discuss change and social media. You can learn more about Ai here.

Community 150
article thumbnail

Effectively Engage and Build Your Community Through Podcasting

Deirdre Breakenridge

A Guest Post by Christy Maguire, Graduate Student at American University, PR Expanded Blog Contest Winner. Podcasting is the quickest growing communications medium, and it seems like everyone is jumping on the bandwagon. Think of your community when podcasting instead of focusing solely on promotion. Image Credit: Pixabay.

Community 206
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Creative Brand Events for Spring

5W PR

Hosting unique and memorable brand events is one such way – these capture the essence of the season. Here are some creative event branding ideas for spring that can help brands make a lasting impression. Companies can host such events at botanical gardens or outdoors, providing live music, refreshments and photo ops.

article thumbnail

Keeping Social Media Content Fresh

5W PR

Social media has become a critical tool for brands to engage with their audiences and build their customer base. Here are a few different social media marketing tips that brands can use to keep their social media content relevant and exciting. Companies can also leverage user polls and surveys.

article thumbnail

Blog Contest Winner: How The FEEL Model Can Get You Closer to Your Goals

Deirdre Breakenridge

A Guest Post By Keke Ellis, American University Grad Student, FEEL Blog Post Winner. I graduated with my BA not too long afterwards and in lieu of me wanting and subsequently joining AmeriCorps, I spent less and less time on social media and I rarely posted in those years leading up to me deleting the apps.

Blogging 239
article thumbnail

Event Sustainability — The Triple Bottom Line

Landis PR

Photo courtesy of Pixabay Note: This is a reposted blog by our Public Relations Global Network Partner, Danielle Dickinson – The Castle Group. For the original blog, please visit here. Both TBL and ESG are frameworks to measure the sustainability of a company, and each play an important role in event planning.

article thumbnail

How Social Media Drives B2B PR

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

We associate social media platforms with splashy consumer campaigns, but social is increasingly important in B2B public relations. According to an IDC study , 75% of B2B buyers and 84% of C-level/vice president executives use social media to make purchasing decisions. Journalists use social media, too.

B2B 170