Remove Agency Remove Community Remove Infographics Remove Writing
article thumbnail

How to Write a PR Case Study: A Comprehensive Guide

Remote PR Jobs

A well-crafted public relations case study can be an immensely powerful tool for PR professionals, agencies, and freelancers. Dive into our comprehensive guide on how to write compelling public relations case studies that resonate with your audience and drive results. Start writing your next standout case study today!

article thumbnail

The Battle for Trust: 18 Comms, PR and B2B Marketing Stats Summarizing 2022

Sword and the Script

Communicators found their influence grew with executives, even as the functions they performed evolved in 2022; PR and marketing alike battled to win trust amid clutter, noise and skepticism. Every year I read and write about dozens of reports on B2B marketing and PR. It takes an average of 4 hours to write in 2022.

B2B 122
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Making Your Blog More PR-Friendly

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Write “vertically.” ” It’s particularly important to stick to industry topics and issues when writing for a B2B audience. Today’s PR teams encourage clients to blog about relevant topics for their audience and pitch these writings to trade pub and other editors. A successful outcome?

Blogging 136
article thumbnail

The Best 15+ Link Building Tools for 2024 (Free and Paid)

Buzzstream

Try operators like: Guest post Write for us/me Become a contributor Contribute to Tip: Plug your searches into BuzzStream during Prospecting Searches. This feature is handy for larger marketing teams or agencies with multiple members doing outreach simultaneously. Here are some of the best tools to help with each.

Tools 71
article thumbnail

Buzzstream

Try operators like: Guest post Write for us/me Become a contributor Contribute to Tip: Plug your searches into BuzzStream during Prospecting Searches. This feature is handy for larger marketing teams or agencies with multiple members doing outreach simultaneously. Here are some of the best tools to help with each.

Tools 62
article thumbnail

Buzzstream

Tools 62
article thumbnail

3 Landmark Studies that Sum Up the State of Creativity for the CMO [UML]

Sword and the Script

While clearly data has an important role in marketing decisions, the community is also beginning to recognize data has several limits ( click fraud aside ). That’s according to Oliver McAteer , writing for Campaign Live about a survey by buy-side vendor Sizmek. 2) Marketing leaders add creative headcount and build in-house agencies.