Remove 2013 Remove Community Remove International Remove Social Media
article thumbnail

2016 Global Social Journalism Study: How to Reach More Journalists on Social Media

Cision

Connecting with journalists via social media should be a no-brainer for any PR pro. According to Cision’s 2016 Global Social Journalism Study published this week, nearly half (48 percent) of U.S. journalists say they would be unable to carry out their work without social media. We’ve found that in the U.S.,

article thumbnail

Gearing Up For Social Slam 2013

Waxing UnLyrical

This is what I found at PRSA’s Counselors Academy last year (and while I would have loved to have gone this year, it didn’t work out that way), and consistently find at the PRSA International Conferences (please keep your fingers crossed that my proposal is accepted!). Enter Social Slam. And I really hope to see you there!

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Moments That Made Social Slam 2013 Momentous

Waxing UnLyrical

at SMMWorld: “At the recent Social Media Marketing World event, I ran into Ian and asked him how many sessions he had attended and he said ‘none.’ Social Slam 2013. Social Slam 2013. Blog posts previewing or reviewing Social Slam 2013. ’ At first I was surprised.

article thumbnail

Metrics in Crisis Comms, Marketing and Social Media [UML]

Sword and the Script

She uses a series of case studies to illustrate the impact of monitoring and metric can have in shaping a crisis communications response: “Remember the Rutgers University debacle in 2013? Some of the monitoring tools designed around social media, provide storage for just a few months of data. Give our services a try.

article thumbnail

The Benefits of Mentoring an Intern

Solo PR Pro

Poor grammar aside – and keeping in mind no one in our scenario is a dog – I find a lot of parallels between this sentiment and the experience of mentoring a talented intern. An intern brings new energy, ideas and a fresh perspective to your practice – I like to say they keep me young! The Biggest Benefit – Fulfillment.

article thumbnail

This Social Media Prof is officially a #HootAmb!

Karen Freberg

This has been a program that has been around for years, but has been revamped to include more areas around the world and specific areas within social media (ex. I have been a super fan and advocate for years (since 2013 when I first integrated Hootsuite Academy in my social media class). higher education).

article thumbnail

An Interview with Richard Bistrong, CEO, Front-Line Anti-Bribery LLC

Critical Mention

When I came home in 2013, I did not have a business model or consultancy practice. My goal was to simply share my story and experience on-line through a blog, and to then re-share on social media. That honor and experience dramatically increased my exposure to the anti-bribery and compliance community.