Remove 2012 Remove Community Remove Corporate Remove Writing
article thumbnail

How to Engage and Empower Your ZEOs

PRSay

In the communications profession, they are now several years into their careers and earning supervisor, manager and leadership roles at agencies, corporations, brands and organizations of all sizes. We need to cultivate communities and have real conversations. The youngest members of Gen Z turn 11 in 2023.

How To 150
article thumbnail

How to Engage and Empower Your ZEOs

PRSay

In the communications profession, they are now several years into their careers and earning supervisor, manager and leadership roles at agencies, corporations, brands and organizations of all sizes. We need to cultivate communities and have real conversations. The youngest members of Gen Z turn 11 in 2023.

How To 120
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Value of Strategic Communications in the PRSA MBA/Business School Program

PRSay

Nearly a decade ago, the PRSA Foundation sponsored research that found only 23 percent of graduate business schools consistently provide instruction in reputation management, corporate communications and related ethical dimensions. Students write about a current event and critique the assessment.

article thumbnail

17 people who should have been on MN AdFed’s 32 Under 32 List

Communications Conversations

We all know we have a strong agency community here in Minneapolis/St. But, you just can’t have an event recognizing the best of our industry and completely exclude the people in corporate, non-profit and solo settings. But, man, I can’t help think what a missed opportunity this is. ” – Shelli Lissick. .

article thumbnail

An Interview with Richard Bistrong, CEO, Front-Line Anti-Bribery LLC

Critical Mention

While I started engaging on social media channels, I realized that blogging and writing about my experiences would be central to sharing my story. I started reading some very interesting papers and books about the psychological forces come into play in tough corporate and external environments.

article thumbnail

The Marketing Power of Wikipedia: 8 Tips for PR Pros

MaccaPR

All jokes aside, Wikipedia does have a distinct influence on the business community. Did you know Facebook uses content directly from Wikipedia to feed its community pages? According to that same PRSA Wikipedia survey, 60 percent of corporate and agency PR professionals saw factual errors in their Wikipedia pages. Tweet This.

Wikipedia 101
article thumbnail

Highlights from the State of Blogging in 2017 Survey

Sword and the Script

I found clear lessons for corporate blogging , which I’ve weaved into the summary of the study below. This makes sense to me since WordPress is surrounded by a community of developers that created plugins that assist with design, organization, and content distribution – for search and social. WordPress the Dominate Platform.

Survey 60