article thumbnail

Predictive analytics in PR: Your media monitoring crystal ball

NewsWhip

The days of relying solely on hindsight to understand media trends are both literally and figuratively behind us. With predictive analytics, we now have the power to foresee the trajectory of news stories — creating an entirely new era of proactive communications strategies and foresight.

article thumbnail

7 Examples of Successful Press Release Boilerplates

Cision

As much as any of the other press release building blocks — an eye-catching headline, dateline, clear source, specific media contact — a good boilerplate, or “About Us” statement, helps tell a full story to your media and consumer audience. Farmers Insurance : [link]. The Social Butterfly. AutoNation, Inc. : [link].

Examples 225
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

LinkedIn Social Selling for MDRT Financial Services and Insurance Pros

wiredPRworks

I'm excited to present LinkedIn social selling marketing strategies for financial services and insurance pros at MDRT's annual conference in Vancouver!! My ties to the life insurance and financial services industry run deep – going back to being a national sales trainer for a life insurance company. Here's my press release.

article thumbnail

How Social Media Drives B2B PR

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

We associate social media platforms with splashy consumer campaigns, but social is increasingly important in B2B public relations. According to an IDC study , 75% of B2B buyers and 84% of C-level/vice president executives use social media to make purchasing decisions. Cultivate media and influencers. Gather intelligence.

B2B 170
article thumbnail

10 Facts PR Influencers Know to Be True

Onclusive

Hosted by Deirdre Breakenridge of Pure Performance Communications , and joined by fellow panelists Shonali Burke and Shannon Furey , the panel covered emerging PR trends including how corporate storytelling has changed in recent years and what PR professionals must learn to sustain their careers. Be a part of their community.

article thumbnail

What A Dog’s Cancer Taught Me About Community

Waxing UnLyrical

So the past few months have been, to put it mildly, traumatic, not to mention incredibly expensive (even with pet insurance). I tell you all this not to make excuses for being away, but because part of being in a community means we share what’s going on. We are a community. Funny it took a dog’s cancer to make me realize that.

Community 105
article thumbnail

7 Examples of Successful Press Release Boilerplates

Cision

As much as any of the other press release building blocks — an eye-catching headline, dateline, clear source, specific media contact — a good boilerplate, or “About Us” statement, helps tell a full story to your media and consumer audience. Farmers Insurance : [link]. The Social Butterfly. AutoNation, Inc. : [link].

Examples 167