article thumbnail

Navigating Media At High-Profile Events

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Planning your meeting around a meal, or offering refreshment in a private room at your booth or hotel is often a good idea. . Consider The Impact on Local Communities. Any corporate event attendance or sponsorship should consider its impact on the local town or community, particularly if it’s an international gathering.

Media 294
article thumbnail

2023 Detroit Auto Show Offers New Engagement Opportunities for Automotive & Mobility Suppliers

Bianchi Biz Blog

More Information Visit naias.com for the most up-to-date show details, including press conference schedules, show times, tickets prices, hotel information and other details. For more information on specific sponsorship opportunities, interested parties should email The Fulkerson Group at lauren@fulkersongroup.com.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Ranger Scott Gediman on the Ferguson Fire and 22 Years as Yosemite Park’s Public Affairs Officer

PRSay

The closure affected both the park and the surrounding communities during the height of the summer visitor season. I work in Yosemite Valley, so I stayed in a hotel room at Yosemite Lodge. As the PR person, I have to look at impacts to visitors, including international visitors whose flights and hotels were being canceled.

article thumbnail

PRSA Hoosier Chapter Excited to Welcome 2016 ICON Attendees

PRSay

Learn more about the PRSA 2016 International Conference or register to attend. When I learned that Indianapolis would be the site of the 2016 PRSA International Conference, I considered turning down the role of 2015 Hoosier Chapter president-elect/2016 Hoosier Chapter president.

article thumbnail

Cannes Lions is BACK!

Karen Freberg

I had my first international trip in three years, and it was so good to be back! Just waiting to see if the lightening bolts from the academic community will come down. What better way to take my first trip since COVID impacted the world than to Cannes Lions. Yep, I said it. Yes, you read that correctly.

article thumbnail

Summer Travel: How PR & Comms Are Helping Drive Demand

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

The largest jump they saw was regarding hotel stays. As you can imagine, this increased demand is driving up airfares on most routes, with ticket prices for international flights increasing by more than 30%. According to AAA data , Europe and Canada are the most popular international destinations.

Travel 40
article thumbnail

Digital Marketing and Storytelling Speaker Transforms Fables into Fortunes for Small Business and Nonprofits

wiredPRworks

Captivate key communities? Founded in 1990, CoryWest Media is a creative innovation consultancy that works with its clients to attract attention, build brands, and captivate communities in 4D. Here’s a program I’m presenting on February 25 at Keys to Digital Marketing Success Workshop in Lisle.