article thumbnail

The Importance of Community Relations in Healthcare

Landis PR

By Liza Batallones When you think of healthcare groups or pharmaceutical companies, maybe a doctor’s face pops into your head or that clever commercial with the unique-sounding drug name comes to mind. AND, they provide an important service to the community. I know I can visualize almost every one of those commercials!

article thumbnail

Emory’s Excellent Crisis Communication on Facebook

Melissa Agnes

Instead of closing pages, I always suggest to focus on the goals and to communicate the appropriate messages to the appropriate audiences. In Emory’s case, one important audience group was the general public. This, ladies and gentlemen, is the power of harnessing social media for crisis communication.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Doing Crisis Communications Right – Your Follow Up Questions Answered

Melissa Agnes

Since the podcast on “ doing crisis communications right “, with Captain Chris Hsiung and Shino Tanaka, aired last week, I’ve received some really great follow up questions from listeners. Your follow up questions answered: Doing crisis communications right.

article thumbnail

5 Steps to Becoming a Crisis Communication Pro

Melissa Agnes

Can any organization be a crisis communication pro? Being crisis-ready, crisis-intelligent, isn’t a mysterious quality that only a few people or organizations possess. So what would it take for your organization, your team, to be considered a crisis communication pro? Absolutely, why not?

article thumbnail

GoGo SqueeZ’s rotten crisis communication approach

The Stalwart Blog

I recently came across a post in a Facebook group that called out GoGo SqueeZ, a company that makes baby food pouches. However, it was 11 days later with an Update to Our Community post. This is a big no-no when it comes to crisis communication. Parents are demanding the product be recalled, but GoGo SqueeZ remains quiet.

article thumbnail

The Different Types of Public Relations: A Complete Guide

Stern + Associates

Customers, investors, suppliers, employees, and even the community can be stakeholders. Community relations Community relations is a type of public relations that focuses on building relationships between an organization and its local community. There are many ways to build community relations.

article thumbnail

Helsinki, Finland – Growth Path Ahead

Landis PR

Key services: Strategy and Organizational Culture Strategic Communications, Public Relations and Branding Public Affairs and Corporate Responsibility Data Analysis and Future Scenarios Crisis Communications Top Advice for Foreign Companies Navigating Media and Communications Environment in Finland 1.

Radio 64