article thumbnail

Community management lessons from the Guild Community Summit

Stuart Bruce

The global pandemic and work from home has seen an explosion in interest in community management and professional communities.

Community 143
article thumbnail

McKinsey declares community to be the big idea in marketing for this decade

Stuart Bruce

You might not be familiar with the term Community Based Marketing. I wasn’t when I first heard it.

Community 159
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Allegory report examines emerging corporate digital risk

Stephen Waddington

A report by Allegory sets out the urgent need for organisations to act on issues related to Corporate Digital Responsibility (CDR) and proposes a framework to support planning. I’ve been working with the team at Allegory to explore the issue of Corporate Digital Responsibility (CDR).

Corporate 141
article thumbnail

RepUs To Conduct Reputation Management Workshop for 30+ U.S. Police Departments

Reputation Us

On October 13, 2023, ReputationUs ’s (RepUs) President Casey Boggs will orchestrate and instruct a communication-based workshop for more than 30 national police department’s Captains, Sergeants, Majors and Lieutenants during the Southern Police Institute ’s 150 th Administrative Officer’s Course.

article thumbnail

Exploring the modern corporate communication function

Stephen Waddington

The Institute for Public Relations and PR NEWS have published a study of corporate communication teams and their contribution to organisations. The Evolving Communication Function reports that the strength of internal relationships and reporting lines are the greatest indicator of the performance of a corporate communication team.

Corporate 135
article thumbnail

The 22 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Corporate Communications As companies grow, corporate communications become more important. Corporate communicators regularly work with stakeholders across the organization to develop and distribute pertinent info to employees and key affiliates. Onclusive offers a proprietary media monitoring solution.

Training 195
article thumbnail

The Status Quo of Crisis Preparedness Puts You at a Disadvantage—and It’s Time For That To Change

Melissa Agnes

Over the last couple of years, I’ve found myself increasingly frustrated with my industry, the crisis management profession. To put my frustration simply, the status quo of crisis preparedness and crisis management no longer suffices and, as a result, does a disservice to professionals, organizations and society.

Crisis 189