Remove Case Study Remove Community Remove Content Marketing Remove Media
article thumbnail

The importance of case studies

The Stalwart Blog

One of the greatest resources our company’s website offers prospective clients that truly showcases our experience is our case studies. Some have argued that case studies are often more effective than brochures and traditional sales collateral. Here is a recent case study created on client Higgs Fletcher & Mack.

article thumbnail

Building a Global Media Brand with HubSpot [Case Study]

PR 20/20

But, despite pent-up demand for applicable insights into AI for marketing, there were few voices or roadmaps to follow on the subject. So, almost exclusively using HubSpot, PR 20/20 and the Marketing AI Institute built a media company to meet demand for AI education and knowledge. Early posts on Marketing AI Institute’s blog.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Top B2B Conferences For PR Visibility

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

B2B Sales & Marketing Exchange (August, Boston). B2B media outlet Demand Gen Report produces this and the winter B2B Marketing Exchange events annually. Session content revolves around demand-gen, ABM, sales enablement, content strategy, and more. Content Marketing World & Expo (September, Cleveland).

article thumbnail

Mastering B2B Tech PR: Strategies for Effective Communication

5W PR

Case studies, research findings, and industry benchmarks lend credibility and showcase the solution’s effectiveness. Old-school media Traditional industry publications and journalists still hold sway in reaching a broader audience. Content marketing Complement the PR efforts with a strong content marketing strategy.

B2B 78
article thumbnail

Content marketing that is truly making a difference during the COVID-19 outbreak

Communications Conversations

So much of social media marketing, and marketing in general, for that fact, seems like it’s almost in the background right now. Until, that is, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota, came up with the best piece of content marketing I’ve seen yet during the COVID-19 crisis. It all just seems kinda forced.

article thumbnail

Can you Profit Directly from Content Marketing? Proceed with Caution

Sword and the Script

Regular readers know I bought into the concept of “ content marketing ” many years ago. It was in effect the coining of a term that characterized a strategy my team and I was already working on across traditional PR, digital marketing and social media. 3 Studies that Challenge Marketing Assumptions.

article thumbnail

Trust Economy: Summaries to 4 Content Marketing Studies

Sword and the Script

If the B2B community feels overwhelmed by the volume of content, then B2B marketing might feel overwhelmed by the volume of content marketing studies. The trends suggest to me that content is still very much a form of currency bartered in exchange for attention. The report says there are between 3.1