Remove Banking Remove Community Remove Facebook Remove Local
article thumbnail

Three brands giving back to the community in wake of Hurricane Harvey

Presspage

Within the last month, two Tropical hurricanes, Harvey and Irma, devastated communities in the southern parts of the United States and its surrounding regions. During this difficult time, it is not uncommon to see brands giving back to the community, usually in some form of monetary donation for relief in disaster-afflicted areas.

article thumbnail

Helsinki, Finland – Growth Path Ahead

Landis PR

According to the Bank of Finland’s March 2024 interim forecast , GDP will contract by 0.5% million users Facebook : 3.59 The festival pays attention to its impact on the local community, residents, and the environment and works determinedly to cut down its harmful effects. million users Instagram : 2.47

Radio 64
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Muddling through the COVID-19 crisis: celebrating human spirit and ingenuity

Stephen Waddington

My wife shared a post on Facebook with me last night. Demand for food banks is on the rise. Tyneside Council has seconded eight staff to help with demand at our local Bay Foodbank in North Shields , Newcastle. Please support seek out and support your local organisation. Human beings are incredibly adaptable.

Crisis 167
article thumbnail

Honoring The Heroes Among Us – How the Orlando PR Community Responded to the Pulse Nightclub Shooting

PRSay

Living less than a mile from where a talented singer from The Voice had been shot and killed less than 24 hours prior, I recall thinking it was a mistake when I scanned Facebook on my phone around 4 a.m. They helped tell the stories of the victims, the heroes and the impact on the community as a whole. The City Beautiful.

article thumbnail

Honoring The Heroes Among Us – How the Orlando PR Community Responded to the Pulse Nightclub Shooting

PRSay

Living less than a mile from where a talented singer from The Voice had been shot and killed less than 24 hours prior, I recall thinking it was a mistake when I scanned Facebook on my phone around 4 a.m. They helped tell the stories of the victims, the heroes and the impact on the community as a whole. The City Beautiful.

article thumbnail

How Can Financial Services Organizations Use Social Media?

wiredPRworks

Visuals matter Make it emotional Connect with values like ESG Build communities around groups like women entrepreneurs Differentiating between financial services firms and financial services influencers Why volunteering is essential. Bank, Capital One and TD Bank discover ways to motivate consumers to act. Let’s Connect!

article thumbnail

Conference Recap: Reaching Rural Americans, Preventing Social Media Crises and Using the PESO Model

PRSay

8–10: Breaking Misconceptions About Communicating With Rural Americans. When PR professionals target people in poor, rural communities, relying on stereotypes and misconceptions often hinders their campaigns, said Deana Rachelle Haworth, M.A., 10, titled “ Rural Reach: Strategic Communication With Rural and Low Income Audiences.”