Remove Agency Remove Community Remove Local Remove Nonprofit
article thumbnail

5 Ways Your Company Can Make a Social Impact Today

PRSay

If you lead a growing PR agency, then perhaps you can make a significant impact on a social issue such as food insecurity. There are countless ways to give and motivate others to do so for the betterment of the communities where we live, work and play. RunSignUp. Our neighbors collectively donated $2,000. Custom Ink. DonorsChoose.org.

Company 157
article thumbnail

PR Agency Life: What to Expect

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

Once upon a time, many moons ago, I worked at a large PR agency as part of the consumer technology team. PR agency life can be gratifying and exciting, just as it can be fast-paced and stress-inducing. I didn’t get into the public relations and communications industry through a traditional career route.

Agency 88
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Enhancing Nonprofit Reputation: Four Keys to improve bonds between nonprofits and corporations

Reputation Us

Published by the Nonprofit Association of Oregon on May 1, 2019. Successful nonprofits certainly recognize that partnerships are important. But recently, the importance of corporations working with nonprofits has been proven to successfully enhance a company’s reputation. A CEO is positively involved in the community.

article thumbnail

How to Engage and Empower Your ZEOs

PRSay

In the communications profession, they are now several years into their careers and earning supervisor, manager and leadership roles at agencies, corporations, brands and organizations of all sizes. We need to cultivate communities and have real conversations. The youngest members of Gen Z turn 11 in 2023.

How To 162
article thumbnail

How to Engage and Empower Your ZEOs

PRSay

In the communications profession, they are now several years into their careers and earning supervisor, manager and leadership roles at agencies, corporations, brands and organizations of all sizes. We need to cultivate communities and have real conversations. The youngest members of Gen Z turn 11 in 2023.

How To 139
article thumbnail

How to Deal with Biased Reporters – Missy Hurley

Ethical Voices

So, in the fall of 2023, my business partner and I made some changes to our agency structure, and I acquired his half of the agency that we’ve been running together for 13 years. Before starting B2 Communications, I’ve always been in the agency world. Are you working with XYZ nonprofit?”

Report 90
article thumbnail

Freelance PR: Can you do it?

Remote PR Jobs

With the market growing, some companies choose to use freelancers instead of agencies because of cheaper costs. For example, if a small nonprofit organization needs help implementing a new initiative in the local community, it would make sense to hire a freelancer due to a small budget.

Nonprofit 100