Remove 2006 Remove Community Remove Internal Remove Marketing
article thumbnail

What Are the New Rules of Marketing and PR?

wiredPRworks

In 2007, David mentioned my fledgling blog wiredPRworks in his book, “ The New Rules of Marketing and PR.”. In a stroke of marketing brilliance, David included over 160 bloggers/contributors in the first edition. When I found David’s work and read his first book, I knew I’d found the roadmap to the future of marketing and PR.

Marketing 118
article thumbnail

#PRStudChat Gathers on June 13th to Learn Leadership Skills

Deirdre Breakenridge

Our community will also learn the importance of observing the leaders in an organization (regardless of their titles). Some of the topics/questions Ken and the #PRStudChat community will answer include: 1. What’s your definition of leadership? What’s the difference between management and leadership? About Spin Sucks.

article thumbnail

Podcasting 2.0 & Web 3.0 with Jennifer Navarrete on Growing Social Now

wiredPRworks

Meet Jennifer Navarrette, Podcast Producer, Virtual Event Producer, Content Strategist, Community Builder, Speaker, and Blockchain Enthusiast – one of the top Women on Twitter Spaces. Jennifer launched a 30-part series, Social Media and the Blockchain, and the Blockchain Creatis community where she hosts weekly Spaces on Twitter.

Web 119
article thumbnail

Join #PRStudChat on Thursday, February 21st for a Discussion on PR for Issues & Advocacy

Deirdre Breakenridge

ET, #PRStudChat (sponsored by Spin Sucks ) community members gather for a Twitter chat on “PR for Issues & Advocacy.” Leading the chat session that day will be our special guest and co-host, Rebecca Primis ( @RebeccaPrimis ), director of marketing at the State Policy Network (SPN). What makes for a great intern?

Policies 157
article thumbnail

Communicating with Creativity not C.R.A.P. with Beth Nyland on Growing Social Now with Barbara Rozgonyi

wiredPRworks

Barbara stepped in for Beth as an internal communications consultant at Sears to manage projects for 300,000 associates and the executive team. Barbara Rozgonyi leads CoryWest Media, a creative marketing communication consultancy that attracts attention, builds brands, and connects communities. How did they meet?

article thumbnail

Podcast Marketing PR Master Class Outlines WIRED Podcast Growth Strategy

wiredPRworks

There’s a huge market for podcasting, but how can podcasters grow their audience with so much competition? Barbara Rozgonyi will present a Podcast Marketing PR Master Class case study with strategies for growing podcasts. Podcast Marketing PR Master Class for Podcasters. Podcast Marketing PR Master Class for Podcasters.

article thumbnail

Public Relations Objectives

Doctor Spin

Through consistent and effective communication, PR can sway public opinion in favour of the organisation, enhancing its reputation and standing in the community. Educate the market and modify perceptions. Improve internal communications. That’s marketing ! Increase word-of-mouth by creating social objects.