article thumbnail

Effectively Engage and Build Your Community Through Podcasting

Deirdre Breakenridge

It’s a crowded field to be sure, but it also offers an excellent, and even underused, opportunity for businesses to increase engagement with its community. Think of your community when podcasting instead of focusing solely on promotion. This affords businesses the opportunity to interact with its community in real-time.

Community 206
article thumbnail

When A Small Business Has A Big (PR) Advantage

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Small businesses today are empowered through digital technology. There was a time when starting a business was expensive and intimidating, requiring legal and accounting help, office space, and a friendly banker. They’re part of the community. Here are some reasons why. Everyone likes an underdog.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Guest Post: How Twitter Became My Platform of Choice

Deirdre Breakenridge

Several years ago, I was hired to market mobile apps and coding for Digital Pomegrante, a software entrepreneur in New York City, and LiveCode, a software platform based in Scotland. We joined the worldwide movement, “Everyone Should Learn to Code” with a community outreach program, #EveryoneCanCreateApps.

Twitter 208
article thumbnail

This Semrush Acquisition of Backlinko hits PR, SEO and Content Marketing Trifecta [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

It doesn’t happen often, but we’ve seen software companies in the PR space run this play before. HARO, as it’s known colloquially, was an ad-support email newsletter that sent media opportunities from 30,000 reporters and bloggers to a subscriber list of 100,000 PR pros and small businesses. Case in point?

SEO 130
article thumbnail

What does generative AI use in PR look like? [PR Tech Sum No. 45]

Sword and the Script

Aaron Kwittken, founder and CEO of PRophet and CEO of Stagwell Marketing Cloud’s Comms Tech Unit gave me a tour of the product previously which I wrote up here: This AI is ‘Taylor’ Made for Media Relations; PRophet Adds Generative AI to PR Software 2. Meltwater is a little slower to get into the generative AI race than its peers.

Survey 144
article thumbnail

How Social Media Drives B2B PR

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Because of the longer selling cycle for business products like insurance or software, engagement through social channels may actually pay greater dividends for B2B products and services. But for business customers, the stakes are higher, and the products more expensive, so they need real answers and information.

B2B 170
article thumbnail

#PRStudChat 11/15 Discussion: From Student to PR Pro & Transitioning Into the Workplace

Deirdre Breakenridge

Are you a professional who is willing to give back to the academic community? ET , the monthly #PRStudChat Twitter Chat Community will gather to discuss how students can prepare themselves to enter the workplace — not as fresh graduates, but as emerging professionals. On Tuesday, November 15, 2016, at 8:30 p.m.