Remove Advertising Remove Community Remove Small Business Remove Software
article thumbnail

Effectively Engage and Build Your Community Through Podcasting

Deirdre Breakenridge

It’s a crowded field to be sure, but it also offers an excellent, and even underused, opportunity for businesses to increase engagement with its community. Think of your community when podcasting instead of focusing solely on promotion. This affords businesses the opportunity to interact with its community in real-time.

Community 206
article thumbnail

What does generative AI use in PR look like? [PR Tech Sum No. 45]

Sword and the Script

Aaron Kwittken, founder and CEO of PRophet and CEO of Stagwell Marketing Cloud’s Comms Tech Unit gave me a tour of the product previously which I wrote up here: This AI is ‘Taylor’ Made for Media Relations; PRophet Adds Generative AI to PR Software 2. Meltwater is a little slower to get into the generative AI race than its peers.

Survey 149
article thumbnail

Guest Post: How Twitter Became My Platform of Choice

Deirdre Breakenridge

Several years ago, I was hired to market mobile apps and coding for Digital Pomegrante, a software entrepreneur in New York City, and LiveCode, a software platform based in Scotland. We joined the worldwide movement, “Everyone Should Learn to Code” with a community outreach program, #EveryoneCanCreateApps.

Twitter 208
article thumbnail

COVID-19: How Our Clients Are Helping

Offleash

Some of us are finding that purpose in giving back, whether it’s delivering groceries to neighbors, volunteering, sending food to healthcare workers on the front lines, sewing masks, or supporting local small businesses. As companies and schools moved to online work, workplace software was put to the test.

article thumbnail

Rock The Pitch #7: The Anti-Facepalm Formula

Rock the Status Quo

We make software that helps eCommerce stores advertise and retarget to people on Facebook. I personally have spoken at a number of Facebook Advertising conferences and events, as well as eCommerce meetups, Startup events, and an occasional podcast. All on the topic of Facebook advertising, and how to make the most from it.

Pitching 173
article thumbnail

Confusion, Technology and Talent in Marketing; Off Script #26: Frank Pollock on Fundamentals and What He’s Learned from Working in CPG

Sword and the Script

It’s equal parts learning, networking, sharing and giving back to the community. As it turns out, he got his start selling radio and television advertising and only later went to work in the CPG industry after earning an MBA. If a campaign doesn’t work you still have a billion-dollar business, right?

article thumbnail

The Making of Cision: A Brief History of 15 M&A Transactions that Consolidated a Sizable Chunk of the PR Technology Market into One Company

Sword and the Script

Today, the company is perhaps the largest of its kind, and I think understanding how it got to the place it is now, offers an interesting window into the world of PR and the evolution of technology for the digital PR community. Sources: Business Wire , PRWeek , RMP Analysis , Chicago Tribune , Mergr.com ). 2) April 7, 2014: Vocus.