article thumbnail

The #PRStudChat Community Discusses Social Media & Change On November 15th

Deirdre Breakenridge

Fortunately, social media and technology, when implemented strategically, can serve as effective channels to navigate change and leverage it to help one become more original and creative, which are desirable characteristics of PR professionals. ET, to discuss change and social media. You can learn more about Ai here.

Community 150
article thumbnail

What should your social media marketing focus on: Customer service or content?

Communications Conversations

What makes a brand “best in class” when it comes to social media marketing? Clients are constantly asking me what other companies are doing in terms of social media marketing best practices. Companies want to learn and get better at social media marketing–yes, even in 2021.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Effectively Engage and Build Your Community Through Podcasting

Deirdre Breakenridge

It’s a crowded field to be sure, but it also offers an excellent, and even underused, opportunity for businesses to increase engagement with its community. Think of your community when podcasting instead of focusing solely on promotion. Have customers mentioned your podcast on social media, in blog posts, or through referrals?

Community 206
article thumbnail

Keeping Social Media Content Fresh

5W PR

Social media has become a critical tool for brands to engage with their audiences and build their customer base. Here are a few different social media marketing tips that brands can use to keep their social media content relevant and exciting. Companies can also leverage user polls and surveys.

article thumbnail

What should your social media marketing focus on: Customer service or content?

Communications Conversations

What makes a brand “best in class” when it comes to social media marketing? Clients are constantly asking me what other companies are doing in terms of social media marketing best practices. Companies want to learn and get better at social media marketing–yes, even in 2021.

article thumbnail

To be successful in social media, you must listen

Axia PR

People want to share their ideas and be heard, and social media is how they fulfill that desire. However, it’s not enough to simply have an account; you must know both the platform and your community to become a valuable and trusted resource to your audience.

article thumbnail

Social Media Communities: The “next move” for social media professionals

Karen Freberg

We have seen many communities arise of course over the past few decades on social media. However, can communities serve as the new “next move” for social media professionals? How do I go about in creating a community? Some of these were based on my social media classes (ex.