article thumbnail

10 Tips for Moving Into the Next Phase of Healthcare Communications

Landis PR

The COVID-19 pandemic irrevocably changed the worldwide healthcare industry. Healthcare communications changed along with it, but no one could have predicted at the start of COVID that we’d be struggling with this continuing crisis today. How do we navigate ongoing changes in healthcare communications?

article thumbnail

A Journey of Pro-Aging and Reinvention with Diane Britt-Smith

PR for Anyone

Among her favorites are narratives focused on polio eradication and HIV/AIDS mitigation, where she witnessed the resilience of communities facing significant challenges. A Natural Storyteller At the core of Diane’s personal and professional pursuits lies a common thread—storytelling.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Impact of COVID-19 on NHS comms

Stephen Waddington

This healthcare-focused edition follows #FuturePRoof Three: The NHS at 70 with lessons for the wider PR community, published in 2018. It’s the start of a lovely relationship and an important piece of storytelling. It’s the fifth book in the #FuturePRoof series curated and edited by my wife Sarah Waddington.

article thumbnail

Discussing the Values-Aligned Company on the PRGN Podcast??

Landis PR

Photo courtesy of Pixabay Growing up in a small town on the Flathead Indian Reservation in Western Montana, I was lucky to be surrounded by a strong community, including the consolidated Salish and Kootenai Native American Tribes. The Tribes’ goal was for their community to succeed by leading with their values.

Company 64
article thumbnail

Creative Storytelling: Picture This: It’s Not Just the Words – It’s What You Do with Them

Waxing UnLyrical

The great Brian Solis, who I had the pleasure of seeing live in 2013 as keynote speaker at the PRSA’s International Conference, recently published this article on LinkedIn about creative storytelling. Solis says that 550,000 LinkedIn members describe themselves as storytellers. Are you one of them? Connect with her on LinkedIn.

article thumbnail

Join #PRStudChat on March 22nd for a Chat on How to Build Relationships Through Content

Deirdre Breakenridge

ET, the #PRStudChat community will gather to discuss how storytelling and content help to build relationships with your community. Several of the topics and questions answered by our special guests and our community members on the 22nd will include: How much time/attention do you give to the content you share and why?

Radio 170
article thumbnail

Preserving Authenticity: The Nuances of Ethical Storytelling in Advocacy Communications – Zainab Chaudary

Ethical Voices

If you remember in 2017 when the Muslim ban was first announced, people flocked in droves to airports, to support the community, to provide legal support. The community also didn’t always know what was strategically sound or how to get media attention. That momentum was amazing. So, for me, it was really painful.

Ethics 69