Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Energy Remove Measurement
article thumbnail

Call for submissions for AI #PRstack tool guide

Wadds Inc.

The guide, published by the #FuturePRoof community, aims to make sense of AI tools and address the practitioner knowledge gap. The energy has yet to be matched by dialogue among the practitioner community about the best way to incorporate tools into the workflow. The #FuturePRoof community aims to readdress the balance.

Tools 98
article thumbnail

Before You Launch Your #Podcast, Consider these Five Tips

Deirdre Breakenridge

With the dramatic increase in podcast listening hours in the US, and the rise of mobile usage, marketing professionals are exploring the world of podcasting; how to launch a show and the strategies to attract and build a large community of engaged listeners. Are you trying to reach your base or perhaps increase your community size?

Energy 190
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Highlights from the State of Blogging in 2017 Survey

Sword and the Script

It’s easy to believe there are a million marketing blogs but that’s just not true. If you blog about marketing – especially with any semblance of frequency – you are in fact among a fair small group. There are more blogs focused on personal development than any other topic, according to the survey.

Survey 60
article thumbnail

Is it Shortsighted Not to Host Your Own Blog?

Waxing UnLyrical

Alison Kenney asked this question yesterday in a Facebook group I belong to: “When it comes to your own website, do you think a blog is a must?” ” You’re reading this blog on a business website, so you already know what my answer is. Why do people ask whether or not you should host your own blog?

article thumbnail

PR Agency Life: What to Expect

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

During the summer, I had the opportunity to work as a public relations intern in the clean energy space. As a student studying environmental communications, the opportunity was refreshing and exciting because my knowledge of how crucial PR is to the renewable energy space deepened.

Agency 90
article thumbnail

How COVID-19 will impact PR practice and skills

Stephen Waddington

In the public sector, communicators have never been busier, as energy is directed to public education and information. Here are the areas in which I think we need to focus our energy in skills and learning and development. Catherine Arrow recently wrote about the post COVID-19 challenge facing organisations on my blog.

Crisis 151
article thumbnail

Smarter Ways to Measure Authoritative Content

Waxing UnLyrical

If you’ve bought into that, then how do you find smarter ways to measure authoritative content? So when the nature of authoritative content is changing so dramatically, how you measure the success of your content has to change as well. An “engaged” blog was one that drew a lot of attention, comments, back links, etc.