Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Content Marketing Remove Digital PR
article thumbnail

A Dummies Guide to Digital PR

5W PR

In the world of public relations, digital PR refers to the online marketing strategy utilized by businesses to increase their online presence and boost their brand. Digital PR is a powerful tool capable of boosting a brand’s online presence and visibility. Digital vs. Traditional.

article thumbnail

Long-Form Content is King: 4 Studies Show the Power of Long-Form in Content Marketing [UML]

Sword and the Script

Something similar has happened in content marketing and blogging in the marketing community. Too many marketers believe that short content outperforms long form. This analysis was part of a larger study that SEMrush published titled the Global State of Content Marketing Report 2019.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Is Digital PR Making Public Relations Sexy Again?

Rock the Status Quo

Today’s stronger focus on social media and content marketing is also bridging the gap between digital experts and traditionalists, link builders and content creators, community managers and customer service. PR is suddenly sexy again. Anyone can create content, blog and launch a new social media page.

article thumbnail

7 PR Blogs You Should Be Following

Critical Mention

While we certainly encourage PR and communications pros to follow our insightful Critical Mention blog , we also want to share a few of our other favorite PR blogs. Ragan’s PR Daily. Are you looking for good photos for your brand’s blog or social media posts? Share Tweet Share.

article thumbnail

PR on a Budget: 10 Tips for Smarter Spending and Better Results

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

Broadening contact lists and building even more robust connections can be accomplished through active participation in numerous community events, such as workshops, seminars, or conferences within specific industries. Tip 4: Utilize content marketing for PR On a budget, content marketing is a potent tool for enhancing PR efforts.

article thumbnail

Can Twitter’s Decline be Saved With PR?

Rock the Status Quo

I’ve invested years building Twitter presence that helps me curate content and grow reach of my own blog posts, and have maintained a Twitter chat for over two years now called #PRprochat. Why not try these 4 digital PR tactics to revitalize Twitter? Twitter blogs , and I didn’t even know it!

Education 100
article thumbnail

Links Can be Better than a Mention; Off Script No. 46: Eugene Levin, Chief Strategy Officer at SEMrush

Sword and the Script

Following the announcement, I had a chance to connect with SEMrush Chief Strategy Officer Eugene Levin and ask him a few questions about the transaction and what it means for the community. EL: Our goal is to help businesses improve their online visibility and digital PR is an increasingly important part of it.

SEO 66