Remove Advertising Remove Community Remove Local Remove Magazine
article thumbnail

How to Connect With Consumers Offline

5W PR

This may not be a good approach for every business, but it may also be worth exploring if a business finds they need a fresh way to connect with their customers and community. Make a Community Impact. Connecting with consumers offline doesn’t have to entail just another advertising campaign. Traditional Advertising Isn’t Dead.

article thumbnail

How Working with a PR Agency Can Help Grow Franchise Leads

Konnect Agency

From creating national brand awareness to supporting local store developments, a tailored funnel strategy incorporating digital marketing and social media promotion will help maximize your exposure to your target market. Supporting Local Market Development. How A PR Agency Fine-Tunes Your Strategy Plan.

Agency 52
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

How Working with a PR Agency Can Help Grow Franchise Leads

Konnect Agency

From creating national brand awareness to supporting local store developments, a tailored funnel strategy incorporating digital marketing and social media promotion will help maximize your exposure to your target market. Supporting Local Market Development. How A PR Agency Fine-Tunes Your Strategy Plan.

Agency 52
article thumbnail

How the Canadian Newspaper Industry Can Adapt to Changes

Business Wire

Declining advertising dollars, low subscription numbers, and the emergence and disruption of digital have all contributed to the financial hardships affecting many Canadian news publications. It’s a much broader thing, but it’s all building on that community of interest or geographic community,” he continues. “I

article thumbnail

Our Team

Reputation Us

Boggs was also a broadcast buyer for the national advertising agency Hal Riney & Partners. Jennifer Holzapfel-Hanson is a marketing communications writer and editor with more than 20 years of experience working across a variety of industries, with a core background in financial services. Jennifer Holzapfel-Hanson. Content Manager.

article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Mary Gannon, Editor-in-Chief of Fluid Power World & Senior Editor at Design World

Bianchi Biz Blog

As EIC on FPW, I guide the content and direction of websites, webinars/events, and magazine. As the face of our brand, I am responsible for traveling to industry events and networking with our readers, advertisers and others. I am Editor-in-Chief of Fluid Power World and Senior Editor on Design World.

Meeting 72
article thumbnail

Applauding the community at the Fringe

PR Conversations

It’s understood that the play’s the thing; however, it was the vibrant community found around each performance that proved an unexpected volunteer adventure at The Toronto Fringe festival 2015. Many of the Fringe community stakeholders are clear: the artists (actors, writers, directors, stage managers, etc.);