Remove 2020 Remove Community Remove Storytelling Remove Technology
article thumbnail

20 of the Coolest Marketing Conferences to Attend in 2020

PR 20/20

So as we plan for 2020, we take stock of the events we’d like to attend. To share the knowledge wealth, below is my list of the 20 coolest marketing events in 2020 (coming to a venue somewhere in the U.S.). Disclaimer: Some of our favorite events have yet to release their dates for 2020. March 1 - 3, 2020 | San Diego, CA.

article thumbnail

3 Emerging Social Media Platforms B2B PR Pros Should Know

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Clubhouse was launched in 2020 and breaks the mold of traditional social media platforms. The platform offers PR teams a new way of storytelling for organizations and gives business personalities who are talented speakers with a strong point of view about industry trends an opportunity to ride the social audio wave. Twitter Spaces.

B2B 405
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Impact of COVID-19 on NHS comms

Stephen Waddington

The impact of COVID-19 on NHS comms documents the scale of the challenge faced by professional NHS communicators since the start of the Coronavirus pandemic in early 2020. This healthcare-focused edition follows #FuturePRoof Three: The NHS at 70 with lessons for the wider PR community, published in 2018.

article thumbnail

‘I am my mother’s son’: Harry uses a photo of Diana and vows to ‘unleash the power of compassion’ with Meghan on new website for foundation that reveals partnerships with Stanford ‘centre for altruism research’ and ‘humane technology’ charity

Mark My Words

Archewell is also supporting the Center for Critical Internet Inquiry at the University of California in Los Angeles, which aims to champion racial and economic justice in the technology world. ‘It’s a place where compassion matters, communities gather, and storytelling is the engine.

article thumbnail

PR Rock Stars: Room & Board’s Rebecca Lechner

Communications Conversations

As employment brand manager, I work to share the story of why top candidates should want to work at Room & Board – by sharing the story of our people, culture, guiding principles and how we give back through community partnerships. But one thing that ties into so many of my upcoming projects is storytelling.

article thumbnail

New Year’s Resolutions for the Social PR Pro

Waxing UnLyrical

My three words are still my roadmap for 2020. It’s been fascinating to watch the industry change thanks to the explosion of technology. In fact, the very idea of “Social PR” would not be possible without the social technologies that allow us to build and maintain communities of influence.

article thumbnail

A Marketing Approach to Prove PR Value; Off Script No. 45: Stacey Miller of The Auto Care Association

Sword and the Script

By 2020, some 87% of all vehicles in the U.S. She’s a former colleague and friend and currently heads communications for the Auto Care Association. She’s my guest on this first edition of the Off Script Q&A series of 2020. 2) What are the key communications challenges facing the organization?