Remove 2016 Remove Community Remove Content Marketing Remove Tools
article thumbnail

The Relationships You Must Commit to for Content Marketing Success

Cision

With just one statistic, Joe Pulizzi delivered a stark wake-up call to this year’s Content Marketing World attendees. When we asked global enterprise marketers how committed they are to their content marketing approach, 20 percent said they’re fully committed,” said Joe during Day 1’s welcome address.

article thumbnail

Content Marketing: Don’t Make Home Improvements to Rental Property

Sword and the Script

It’s almost cliché, except the advice is sage: when it comes to content marketing , don’t make home improvements to a rental property. Survey Finds Improving Optimism in Content Marketing. Survey Finds Improving Optimism in Content Marketing. See these 7 services that deliver B2B results.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Hopes, Dreams and Sage Advice: 40+ Marketing and PR predictions for 2023

Sword and the Script

And, given the vast amount of time I pour into writing about PR technology , I’m really pleased with the long list of contributions from the PR technology vendor community. Pay to pay, content grows; influencer marketing cools. “I AI-written content adds more noise. “PR Strengthening community-building and connections.

Marketing 189
article thumbnail

Trust Economy: Summaries to 4 Content Marketing Studies

Sword and the Script

If the B2B community feels overwhelmed by the volume of content, then B2B marketing might feel overwhelmed by the volume of content marketing studies. The trends suggest to me that content is still very much a form of currency bartered in exchange for attention. 25% know my company’s products or service.

article thumbnail

7 Reasons Why PR Matters More Than Ever

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

According to PageFair , use of ad blockers grew by 30 percent in 2016, accounting for 11 percent of web users and more than 600 million devices. And anyone who has managed a PR-driven content marketing program understands that it can work in a far more enduring way than digital advertising. PR outcomes are measurable.

article thumbnail

The Top 10 Takeaways from Social Media Marketing World: Day One

Cision

Bigger and better than ever, Social Media Marketing World 2016 didn’t disappoint on day one. Back-to-back sessions on social media, content marketing, customer service, employee advocacy and social tools hosted over 3,000 social media marketers from across the globe. CMD (@CMDCreates) April 18, 2016.

article thumbnail

The Psychology of More in Content Marketing and Social Media [UML]

Sword and the Script

In fact, you don’t have to do it at all as there are some emerging tools that will automate part of this process for you. Again, there are tools that will automate some aspects of this game, which enable anyone to completely remove the “social” from social media. Leyla Arsan (@leyla_a) July 1, 2016. More, More and Still More.