Remove 2015 Remove Community Remove Media Relations Remove Pitching
article thumbnail

2015 World PR Report: Concerns Around Media Relations And Measurement

Mindful Marketing

Last week PR Newser wrote an interesting article on the value of media relations. Patrick Coffee had insightful commentary on the Holmes Report’s 2015 World PR Report , where he “respectfully disagreed” with the report’s claim that “media relations skills are not seen as particularly relevant.”. By Seedepth.

article thumbnail

New book: AI tools for public relations

Wadds Inc.

The practical handbook has its roots in the #PRstack community that Frederik Vincx and I developed. The community published two guides to tools in public relations and has been inactive since 2015. It has been published by #FuturePRoof and follows the crowdsourced format and learning design of previous projects.

Tools 52
article thumbnail

20 PR and Marketing Predictions for 2022

Sword and the Script

As I’ve done for the last several years , I solicited and compiled a list of predictions from professionals across the PR and marketing community. As anyone with even a slightly popular blog knows, ‘guest post pitching’ has gotten out of hand. “One 2017: One Prediction Each for PR, Content Marketing and Social Media.

Marketing 215
article thumbnail

PR Rock Stars: Retired Vice President of Content & Public Relations at DKY, Holly Donato

Communications Conversations

I liked agency life because you could specialize in media relations and have the company of other professionals in marketing and PR. But I also liked being more of a communication generalist inside organizations, managing everything from events to publications—even sales collateral. What brought you back to DKY?

Publicity 174
article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Cristina Commendatore, Editor in Chief of FleetOwner

Bianchi Biz Blog

That was my first experience really using social media and the publication’s website to break news and keep residents in the community informed. I covered everything from town politics, police, fire, education, town budgets, and local happenings in the community. What advice do you have for PR people that want to pitch you?

Meeting 60
article thumbnail

Bob Gritzinger, Editor-in-Chief, Media Sites at WardsAuto & Principal Analyst—Advanced Propulsion at Wards Intelligence

Bianchi Biz Blog

I’ve been a Wards since 2015. What advice do you have for PR people that want to pitch you? Please take a look at wardauto.com and understand our coverage areas and emphasis before sending me your pitches. Please take a look at wardauto.com and understand our coverage areas and emphasis before sending me your pitches.

article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Nathan Bomey, Business Reporter at USA TODAY

Bianchi Biz Blog

I’ve been a business reporter at USA TODAY since 2015, based in the Washington, D.C. My journalism career actually started in high school in Saline, Michigan, when I joined the school paper and concurrently began working for the community weekly. What advice do you have for PR people that want to pitch you?

Report 85