Remove 2011 Remove Community Remove Company Remove Corporate
article thumbnail

4 Corporate Communications Lessons From Hurricane Harvey

PRSay

As a corporate communicator who, like others, nervously and helplessly watched the water rise, I learned about the parallels that can be drawn between the historic flood and how companies respond to their own crises. Similarly, companies can anticipate many of the resources they’ll need if a crisis strikes.

Corporate 108
article thumbnail

Investing in Corporate Reputation Via Responsible, ESG Investing

Reputation Us

Rather than simply steering clear of companies doing wrong by avoiding “sin stocks,” investors and consumers are actively seeking out companies that are proactive in “doing right”— seeking both a positive impact on society and favorable investment results. In addition, two-thirds would prefer to work for such a company.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Winning better relations with the community

PR Conversations

His career also involved posts as former assistant to the president and public relations member of the Policy Committee at Ford Motor Company, and he was one of the creators and first director of The Dayton Plan of community and employee relations originated in the Dayton Divisions of General Motors Corporation.

article thumbnail

Winning better relations with the community

PR Conversations

His career also involved posts as former assistant to the president and public relations member of the Policy Committee at Ford Motor Company, and he was one of the creators and first director of The Dayton Plan of community and employee relations originated in the Dayton Divisions of General Motors Corporation.

article thumbnail

Reputation on social media – Comms must own it or lose it

NewsWhip

I’d like to focus on a particular group who are impacted by this new reality: the professionals charged with protecting corporate reputation. Companies, like people, need a minimum threshold of reputation to operate in society. Paul founded NewsWhip in 2011 to “find the most interesting stories in the world”.

article thumbnail

For whom the bell tolls

Stephen Waddington

The event is being hosted by the PR Company. Lord Bell wasn’t responsible for delivering the work that resulted in the PRCA expulsion, but he set up the original contract, and was responsible for a corporate culture in which this type work was acceptable. You can find further details and booking information on the PR Company website.

article thumbnail

Future of PR: 2020 edition

Stephen Waddington

He published a paper called PR 2020 on behalf of the CIPR in 2011 that examined the future of PR. Public service media is failing the public Thank you My thanks to the following communities and individuals. The project has brought me into contact with a new community of more than 50 thinkers and doers. It’s a work in progress.