Remove Case Study Remove Community Remove Content Marketing Remove Writing
article thumbnail

How to Apply Reciprocity to 10x Your Content Marketing Results

Buzzstream

Content marketing takes time and effort. By working together with other guest bloggers on content creation and helping each other get mentioned, we’re building useful, long-term relationships. It’ll quickly become clear if a person is writing as frequently as you and about topics that could work well with your own content.

article thumbnail

Highlights from the Content Marketing Institute 2019 Benchmarks and Trends Report

Solo PR Pro

Our recent blog covering the relationship between SEO and PR shared the good news that content marketing remains a valid and successful method of supporting search engine ranking. With content ranging from blogs to podcasts to video, what qualifies as the most effective content marketing these days?

article thumbnail

How to solve the top content creation challenges in B2B content marketing

Sword and the Script

The top problem in content creation probably comes from the fact that too many B2B marketers haven’t had a single conversation with a customer Most B2B marketers (57%) say creating the right content for their audience is their top content creation challenge in content marketing. How do you fix this?

article thumbnail

Building a New Kind of Cruise Community

Waxing UnLyrical

Regular WUL readers know that Shonali (a friend and former colleague at Socialmedia.biz ) showcases guest posts about how to build, engage and sustain an online community, among other things. Lots of case studies and lots of stories of success and failure. so that others might gain insights for their own community efforts.

article thumbnail

7 Tips to Use Customer Advocacy to Your Brand’s Advantage

Critical Mention

No matter the input, it is imperative for marketing professionals to engage with their community. By responding to their review or questions about your product or service promptly, you can also create opportunities for a website testimonial, a video interview about your product or a case study. Build a community.

article thumbnail

What Are the New Rules of Marketing and PR?

wiredPRworks

When I found David’s work and read his first book, I knew I’d found the roadmap to the future of marketing and PR. Thanks to David for writing the book, including me in the first one – such an honor!, and taking the time to talk about the new new rules of marketing and PR on Growing Social Now. Facebook [link].

Marketing 118
article thumbnail

How Will #PR & Marketing Pros Approach #Content in 2016? A Q&A With Lisa Davis, Marketwired

Deirdre Breakenridge

Content marketing will be more than just a trend to watch in 2016. Creating and distributing consistent and relevant content is considered a proven strategic marketing approach that attracts and retains an audience and drives customers to action. Here is my Q&A with Lisa Davis, Director, Marketing, at Marketwired.

Survey 90