Remove Brand Remove Community Remove Construction Remove Local
article thumbnail

Effective Marketing Strategies for Fast Food Chains

5W PR

Fast food chains can start by sourcing ingredients from local and sustainable suppliers is a compelling story to tell. Chains can get involved in local communities through sponsorships, charity partnerships, or environmental initiatives that can enhance the brand’s reputation.

article thumbnail

Ahead of the Academy Awards, Marketing Wisdom From the ‘Barbie’ Blockbuster

PRSay

The Barbie brand is a paradoxical symbol of imagination, comfort, sexism, objectification, feminism and conflicted cultural influence that has entranced and challenged children and adults alike for generations. Fashion and retail media included stories about brand partnerships such as Ruggable, Zara and Crocs.

Film 129
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

PR Tips and Hacks for a Small Business

The Proactive Report

That means that the people you come in contact with – in person or online – will already know who you are and have an affinity for your brand. It does this with great content, brand stories and by building trust. It’s immensely easier to sell to someone who already knows who you are, trusts your brand and likes your product.

article thumbnail

How to Pitch Better Brand Stories

Cision

DIY project, construction). For example, explain why you are taking on a construction project by yourself instead of hiring someone to do it or why the renovation needs to be done. If you’re not using it, you need to start. Here are five ways you can use video to pitch the media: Teach something in an explainer or tutorial video (i.e.,

Pitching 120
article thumbnail

How to Use Micro-Influencers to Build Brand Engagement

wiredPRworks

“Influencer marketing isn’t just for big brands. What I love are the micro-influencers and the local campaigns.” —@wiredprworks. I'm looking to learn lots more at Influencer Marketing Days where I'll take everyone on a backstage tour of how to construct a strategic influencer marketing plan. Click To Tweet. I would love that.

How To 63
article thumbnail

How COVID-19 will impact PR practice and skills

Stephen Waddington

Construction, engineering and manufacturing closed down, but technology and infrastructure are booming. That will continue, impacting outdoor, experiential, events, meetings and print Brands need to own and control their own media to engage with stakeholders. Invest in building communities, customer databases and influencer networks.

Crisis 151
article thumbnail

How to Make Facebook a Career Book

PR Job Coach

And again, pick only those subjects and topics that are critical in communicating your “brand” and “character.” Make liberal use of links and content that support your personal brand and professional value. If there is coverage in your local newspaper, post the web link in your feed.

Facebook 160