Remove Agency Remove Community Remove Industry Remove Media
article thumbnail

PR Agency Life: What to Expect

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

Once upon a time, many moons ago, I worked at a large PR agency as part of the consumer technology team. PR agency life can be gratifying and exciting, just as it can be fast-paced and stress-inducing. I didn’t get into the public relations and communications industry through a traditional career route.

Agency 89
article thumbnail

On January 17th, the #PRStudChat Community Discusses How to Get Strategic With Owned Media

Deirdre Breakenridge

Owned media is less about controlling your content and more about creating what your customers need and prefer from you. It’s the “O” in the PESO model and it’s an important part of a brand’s communications plan. Today, our world of communications includes so much more.

Community 184
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

UGC in the Beauty Industry

5W PR

Driven by influencer culture and social media, beauty companies have adopted UGC to build a brand image and engage with customers. User generated content examples could range from product reviews , social media posts and videos to blog posts. What is User-Generated Content? Meanwhile, this content could increase trust in a brand.

article thumbnail

Lockdown boom for agency startups - Wadds Inc. report

Stephen Waddington

COVID-19 has seen an explosion of new PR agencies. More than 50 new PR agencies have been founded in the UK during the COVID-19 pandemic according to a report published today by Wadds Inc. It provides insights into the market and clear direction and inspiration for anyone thinking of starting their own agency. A new Wadds Inc.

Agency 161
article thumbnail

The #PRStudChat Community Discusses Digital Media and AI on October 25th

Deirdre Breakenridge

ET the #PRStudChat community will gather for a Twitter chat focused on Digital Media and AI. Our special guest driving the discussion will be Martin Waxman, APR, who leads digital and social media training and workshops. Martin is a communications strategist and teaches digital strategy.

Community 148
article thumbnail

Four Ways a Social Media Agency Can Support Your Thought Leadership Strategy

Konnect Agency

Working with a social media agency can help you get that content you worked so hard on in front of a broader audience and build an established voice across platforms. Why is social media a key part of your thought leadership strategy and how a social media agency can help. Publication and Community Management.

article thumbnail

Can we press release that? 15 stories about the public relations industry (you won’t believe #10)

Stephen Waddington

It’s an overview of industry issues as discussed by my community of practice. I started an online community of practice at the outset of the pandemic. It’s full of industry goodness. There are some topics that come up time and time again in the community. The industry is white, middle class and posh.

Industry 153