Remove Agency Remove Community Remove Company Remove International
article thumbnail

The Importance of the ADA, Internally and Externally

5W PR

In addition to the legal requirements, there are many reasons why a company should prioritize accessibility and inclusion for employees and customers with disabilities. Customers want to do business with companies that prioritize diversity , equity, and inclusion (DEI) initiatives. But they also have significant internal benefits.

article thumbnail

Setting Up Shop at The Hoffman Agency in London

The Hoffman Agency

After tilts in content writing, branding and marketing, I was thrilled when Hoffman invited me into the London office as a Spring intern. Hoffman’s clients are some of the biggest and most advanced tech companies in the world, life at Hoffman is fast paced and the work requires lots of thinking hats. Or looking around, I suppose.

Agency 36
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The 22 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Corporate Communications As companies grow, corporate communications become more important. Corporate communicators regularly work with stakeholders across the organization to develop and distribute pertinent info to employees and key affiliates. Onclusive offers a proprietary media monitoring solution.

Training 195
article thumbnail

PR Agency Life: What to Expect

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

Once upon a time, many moons ago, I worked at a large PR agency as part of the consumer technology team. PR agency life can be gratifying and exciting, just as it can be fast-paced and stress-inducing. I didn’t get into the public relations and communications industry through a traditional career route.

Agency 88
article thumbnail

Discussing the Values-Aligned Company on the PRGN Podcast??

Landis PR

Landis Communications’ president Sean Dowdall appeared on the Public Relations Global Network (PRGN) podcast to discuss how he runs the agency as a values-aligned company. Sean is in conversation with Abbie Fink from partner agency HMA Public Relations. My parents supported tribal growth and success.

Company 64
article thumbnail

Why Your Technology Company Needs PR

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

A high-impact PR program can be a technology company’s greatest asset – provided it’s well conceived and skillfully executed. Good will and strong community relations are also in demand as Silicon Valley is blamed for a host of problems, from data privacy threats to income inequality.

article thumbnail

Celebrating the PR Profession’s LGBTQ Community

PRSay

“Let’s recognize the power of public relations to shape ideas and forge opinion,” said Galloway, vice president of communications for Wells Fargo Bank and chair of the PRSA 2020 International Conference. “PR What is the current state of companies regarding LGBTQ acceptance? He is currently working in an Argentinean PR agency.

Community 107