Remove 2016 Remove Community Remove Creativity Remove Resources
article thumbnail

How PR can innovate in 2016

The Resolution Blog

Anecdotally, one MD of a small agency recently bemoaned to me the inability to regularly ‘take a step back’, assess and evaluate how they work as an agency in order to optimize their ways of working, structure, creative planning, etc. The lack of reflexivity in PR is potentially a big barrier to innovation.

article thumbnail

Top skills of the 2022 social media professional–as told by the people doing the actual work

Communications Conversations

I wrote a post back in 2016 about the 10 skills the PR pro of the future will need to have. Creativity – the ability to think outside the box and quickly for those time sensitive opportunities. Community management. Creative Eye/Design/Photography/Video. However, I LOVE the concept they’re driving at here.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Creating ?Ungoogleable? learning experiences in and out of the classroom: Reflections from Adobe?s Creative Campus in Lehi

Karen Freberg

No question at all about this – it’s not just the great resources and software programs they offer, but it’s the people. I was greeted in Lehi for the Creative Campus event with hugs because of the professional relationships I have been able to make over the past few years. What is Creative Campus?

article thumbnail

#PRStudChat 11/15 Discussion: From Student to PR Pro & Transitioning Into the Workplace

Deirdre Breakenridge

Are you a professional who is willing to give back to the academic community? On Tuesday, November 15, 2016, at 8:30 p.m. ET , the monthly #PRStudChat Twitter Chat Community will gather to discuss how students can prepare themselves to enter the workplace — not as fresh graduates, but as emerging professionals.

article thumbnail

I Sold PR 20/20, but That’s Just the Start of the Story

PR 20/20

Blue Cypress is also the lead investor in our sister company, Marketing AI Institute , which raised a $1M seed round earlier this year to help advance the understanding and adoption of artificial intelligence within the marketing industry and broader business community. Invest in your future!

article thumbnail

Our PR Holiday Wish List

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

The truth is we have happened upon some of our best spokespeople with a combination of resourcefulness and luck. Intrepid PR types can develop good, creative story pitches but often you need more than hard and soft news to keep your client’s name in lights. Then the PR community can begin using some shiny new examples in 2017.

Pitching 120
article thumbnail

Public Relations Objectives

Doctor Spin

Through consistent and effective communication, PR can sway public opinion in favour of the organisation, enhancing its reputation and standing in the community. In an era where consumers are increasingly sceptical of advertising and corporate speak, PR offers a more authentic and credible way to communicate with the public. .