Remove 2016 Remove Community Remove Content Marketing Remove Measurement
article thumbnail

PRSA 2016 International Conference: Be Aggressive, Be Audacious, Be Bold

Cision

The PRSA 2016 International Conference in Indianapolis brought together some of today’s top thought leaders in the field of communication– and then some. PR Newswire (@PRNewswire) October 23, 2016. “Cheap metrics lead to cheap content.” PR Newswire (@PRNewswire) October 23, 2016.

article thumbnail

How Will #PR & Marketing Pros Approach #Content in 2016? A Q&A With Lisa Davis, Marketwired

Deirdre Breakenridge

Content marketing will be more than just a trend to watch in 2016. Creating and distributing consistent and relevant content is considered a proven strategic marketing approach that attracts and retains an audience and drives customers to action. Last but certainly not least…measure!

Survey 90
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Top 10 Takeaways from Social Media Marketing World: Day One

Cision

Bigger and better than ever, Social Media Marketing World 2016 didn’t disappoint on day one. Back-to-back sessions on social media, content marketing, customer service, employee advocacy and social tools hosted over 3,000 social media marketers from across the globe. CMD (@CMDCreates) April 18, 2016.

article thumbnail

Hopes, Dreams and Sage Advice: 40+ Marketing and PR predictions for 2023

Sword and the Script

And, given the vast amount of time I pour into writing about PR technology , I’m really pleased with the long list of contributions from the PR technology vendor community. Pay to pay, content grows; influencer marketing cools. “I Marketing turns to creative to stand out from the clutter . I see a few things.

Marketing 189
article thumbnail

20 PR and Marketing Predictions for 2022

Sword and the Script

As I’ve done for the last several years , I solicited and compiled a list of predictions from professionals across the PR and marketing community. We are going to see more journalists build their own paid content channels – with or without backing from media outlets. 2020: 30 Pragmatic Marketing and PR Predictions for 2020.

Marketing 214
article thumbnail

7 Reasons Why PR Matters More Than Ever

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

According to PageFair , use of ad blockers grew by 30 percent in 2016, accounting for 11 percent of web users and more than 600 million devices. And anyone who has managed a PR-driven content marketing program understands that it can work in a far more enduring way than digital advertising. PR outcomes are measurable.

article thumbnail

The Psychology of More in Content Marketing and Social Media [UML]

Sword and the Script

We will have a Twittersphere of bots talking to bots and thanking each other for being top engaged members of the community this week. As a result, marketing finds itself on the hamster wheel of more, without ever slowing to consider or stopping to analyze the impact. Sure we have more content, but it’s it resonating?