Remove 2011 Remove Community Remove Company Remove Creativity
article thumbnail

How Socially Responsible Communications Maintain Your Community Cool

Waxing UnLyrical

Another great resource or ally can come from working with a trusted research firm that can help you “uncover the hidden patterns of understanding that undermine citizen action,” as the Topos Partnership has done for a variety of communities in at least seven different sectors. How do you qualify your audience for each campaign?

article thumbnail

The Extra Mile PR Strategy: Wow Your Customers

Doctor Spin

The company also offers a no-questions-asked return policy, even if the product has been opened and partially used. In 2011, a Twitter user jokingly tweeted to Morton’s Steakhouse asking if they could meet him at the airport with a steak when he landed. 2011, August 19). … Continue reading Trader Joe’s.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

I Sold PR 20/20, but That’s Just the Start of the Story

PR 20/20

31, 2021, I sold PR 20/20 to Blue Cypress , a family of companies owned and led by Amith Nagarajan that is dedicated to building purpose-driven businesses. Note: Marketing AI Institute, which I split off as a separate company in January 2019, is not part of this acquisition. ). The Next Phase of Growth.

article thumbnail

I Sold PR 20/20, but That’s Just the Start of the Story

PR 20/20

31, 2021, I sold PR 20/20 to Blue Cypress , a family of companies owned and led by Amith Nagarajan that is dedicated to building purpose-driven businesses. Note: Marketing AI Institute, which I split off as a separate company in January 2019, is not part of this acquisition. ). The Next Phase of Growth.

article thumbnail

Future of PR: 2020 edition

Stephen Waddington

He published a paper called PR 2020 on behalf of the CIPR in 2011 that examined the future of PR. Public service media is failing the public Thank you My thanks to the following communities and individuals. The project has brought me into contact with a new community of more than 50 thinkers and doers. It’s a work in progress.

article thumbnail

15 Up-and-Coming PR and Social Media Marketers to Watch

Communications Conversations

Whether she’s snapping photos for the bank’s Instagram story, wrangling the perfect bit of copy, or surprising and delighting a Twitter follower, Justine infuses her work with a sparkle of creativity balanced with an authentic understanding of the brand. Theresa Reps , agricultural affairs manager, Midwest Dairy (nominated by Brian Bellmont).

article thumbnail

Global Business Leaders Congratulate Maxim Behar for the PR Week Award as Best PR Professional in Europe for 2022

Maxim Behar

And I want to say that you are one of the most creative, one of the most energetic person, PR person, I’ve met in my life, and I’ve met you several times. I know you, I know that this award will be an inspiration for you for more creative, more innovative, more influential PR work. . We are honored to work with your PR company.

Energy 52