Remove Advertising Remove Community Remove Measurement Remove Workshop
article thumbnail

LinkedIn Social Selling Training & Digital Marketing Workshop Debuts

wiredPRworks

On March 10 and 11, I'll be teaching an immersive two-day digital marketing, LinkedIn training and social selling skills workshop. Digital Marketing, LinkedIn Training and Social Selling Workshop in Chicago. Promote your business and amplify your message across communication channels: Public Relations and Social Media.

article thumbnail

Introducing the Marketing Artificial Intelligence Conference (MAICON)

PR 20/20

Artificial intelligence has reached peak hype stage, but is it possible that its potential to transform marketing, and your career , is even greater than advertised? Experience AI: Engage in workshops, labs, interactive exhibits and a science fair. Improve AI: Monitor, measure and adapt based on performance. Who Should Attend?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

20 of the Coolest Marketing Conferences to Attend in 2020

PR 20/20

Marketers will likely gravitate toward tracks including: Advertising and brand experience. Traffic & Conversion Summit 2020 will feature seven tracks including: big ideas, agencies only, digital retailers, digital advertisers, content marketers, conversational marketers and growth hackers. Experiential storytelling. Tech industry.

article thumbnail

Introducing the Marketing Artificial Intelligence Conference (MAICON)

PR 20/20

Artificial intelligence has reached peak hype stage, but is it possible that its potential to transform marketing, and your career , is even greater than advertised? Experience AI: Engage in workshops, labs, interactive exhibits and a science fair. Improve AI: Monitor, measure and adapt based on performance. Who Should Attend?

article thumbnail

Get PR Measurement Off The Island

Waxing UnLyrical

Is measurement lost? I didn’t think I’d get back into the blogging saddle for a few days yet, but I couldn’t help it when I read this excellent post from Nick Lucido on the problem with PR measurement. The biggest problem with measurement is a lack of understanding of the basic principles of this art.

article thumbnail

The Extra Mile PR Strategy: Wow Your Customers

Doctor Spin

He argues that founders should not underestimate the power of compound growth and should measure their startup’s progress through weekly growth rates. Offer pro bono services to a non-profit organisation in your community. Host free webinars or workshops on a topic related to your industry.

article thumbnail

Behind the Headlines with Adrienne and Greg Weiss

Cision

They explain, to compete in the market you must tell stories, create communities, and craft a culture your target audience wants to join. How do you measure that success? That includes the guest experience, the environment, advertising and social media. What is your secret to success?

Retail 225