Remove 2023 Remove Community Remove Instagram Remove Social Media
article thumbnail

Social media updates: Instagram expands stickers; Facebook meets backlash and LinkedIn tests a discovery feed

Prohibition

2022 has been a busy year so far for social media changes and updates, with significant shifts being made frequently on every platform. We’ve zoned in on the most significant recent changes that will impact upcoming social media activity. Instagram implements an array of reel updates.

Instagram 117
article thumbnail

Social media updates: Instagram reel scheduling, Twitter feeds and TikTok refresh button

Prohibition

2023 has started with a series of updates across most social media platforms. One we’ve been eagerly awaiting is Instagram allowing native reel scheduling, finally! Take a look at our latest social media updates round-up below to keep you up to date.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Social media updates: Instagram test new UGC tool & Meta update integrated shopping elements

Prohibition

The world of social media moves fast but we’ve got your back – before you plan your next social-first campaign, check out our latest social media updates round-up below! Instagram test new UGC tool Instagram are testing a new feature that allows brands to early source user-generated content (UGC).

article thumbnail

Social media updates: Instagram test broadcast channels, TikTok increase organic amplification & LinkedIn becomes more visual

Prohibition

2023 continues with a range of constant social media updates and changes, including some interesting new amplification options for your TikTok strategy! Read about this and more in our latest round-up below. Anyone can discover the broadcast channel and view the content but only followers will receive update notifications.

article thumbnail

Why aren’t we scaling back on the number of social media channels we manage?

Communications Conversations

“I’m a social media team of one–how can I best manage all these different channels?” ” “Social media is just a small part of my overall job yet I’m asked to manage multiple social media channels!” Many social teams are small. That sounds about right.

article thumbnail

Research, Communication Crucial Before Collaborating With Influencers

PRSay

Please visit prsa.org/ethics for additional programming and ethics resources and PRSA’s social media platforms for updates throughout the month. In May 2023, the U.S. The program sought to reach potential recruits in different demographic groups who wish to receive information from trusted social media influencers.

article thumbnail

Influencer PR: The Rise of De-Influencers & How to Adapt?

Onclusive

In recent years, there has been a growing trend of people who are actively trying to reduce their exposure to social media influencers, known as ‘ de-influencers ’. De-influencers are people who intentionally reduce their exposure to social media influencers or encourage others to do so.

How To 195