Remove 2012 Remove Community Remove Technology Remove Writing
article thumbnail

I Sold PR 20/20, but That’s Just the Start of the Story

PR 20/20

Blue Cypress is also the lead investor in our sister company, Marketing AI Institute , which raised a $1M seed round earlier this year to help advance the understanding and adoption of artificial intelligence within the marketing industry and broader business community. AI is not some abstract thing you see in sci-fi movies.

article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Cristina Commendatore, Editor in Chief of FleetOwner

Bianchi Biz Blog

I covered Hurricane Sandy in Connecticut in 2012. That was my first experience really using social media and the publication’s website to break news and keep residents in the community informed. In my role today, the most fun stories I get to write come from test-driving trucks. Just this year, FleetOwner won a Jesse H.

Meeting 59
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

I Sold PR 20/20, but That’s Just the Start of the Story

PR 20/20

Blue Cypress is also the lead investor in our sister company, Marketing AI Institute , which raised a $1M seed round earlier this year to help advance the understanding and adoption of artificial intelligence within the marketing industry and broader business community. AI is not some abstract thing you see in sci-fi movies.

article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Vesna Brajkovic, Managing Editor of Heavy Duty Trucking & TruckingInfo.com

Bianchi Biz Blog

As managing editor of Heavy Duty Trucking magazine and TruckingInfo.com, she writes trucking news and features, manages e-newsletters and social media, coordinates magazine production, and helps to develop content for events and multimedia projects. It was an internal struggle deciding because I felt my heart was in community stories.

Meeting 81
article thumbnail

Earned Media: 3 PR Studies Quantifying the Impact of Media Relations on Sales [UML]

Sword and the Script

Consider your audience – you know them better than anyone else – and write quality announcements about the things your company does that matter to them. While the ARPR study finds these announcements don’t realize the same analytical effects, I would argue they are among the most important to B2B technology businesses.

Study 139
article thumbnail

How Digital PR Pros Can Cope with Recent Google Search Updates

Cision

Launched in April 2012, Google’s Penguin update was aimed at sites which spammed search results. Writing compelling content will always come to your rescue and so will the re=“nofollow” attribute for the links, especially in articles, blogs, guest posts, and press releases. This will prevent bad links from passing PageRank.

Google 259
article thumbnail

PR Tech Briefing: Onclusive Provides PR with Attribution Capabilities and Promises Novel Approach to Distribution

Sword and the Script

Recently, I’ve begun looking more closely at PR technology , companies. This is an effort to illustrate some of the interesting innovations occurring within the PR vendor community – and provide an agnostic source of information on tools and technologies I believe PR professionals should have on their radar.