Remove 2010 Remove Community Remove Creativity Remove Social Media
article thumbnail

How the New York Public Library’s Blog Mobilizes Communities

Cision

It can include social media, tip sheets, and emails, as well as paid promotions like native advertising and promoted posts on social platforms. And for nonprofit organizations on a budget, blogging can often be the most effective way to engage and mobilize communities. How can you add value to them?

Community 120
article thumbnail

3 Essential PR Trends to Monitor in the New Year and Decade

PRSay

At the risk of sounding old, 2010 seemed like just yesterday. Organic reach on social media was also still possible for brands. 2020 is the perfect time to take a fresh, creative approach to your partnerships. This includes newsletters, closed Facebook groups and social media pages, among other places.

Trends 167
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Quick Summaries to 5 Surveys of PR and Corporate Communications

Sword and the Script

This week I paused to catch up on reading several other PR and corporate communications surveys that I haven’t had a chance to read yet and summarize them here for you. Companies should be investing in the story behind their quarterly or annual results to resonate with the investment community and positively influence valuation.”

Survey 81
article thumbnail

Talking The Social Media Walk

Waxing UnLyrical

Image: Lars Plougmann via Flickr, Creative Commons Really, if you just read through the comments, there’s your follow-up blog post… but since I promised you one, you’re getting one. All the comments were thoughtful, but there were a few that made me think a lot more about this whole “social media&# thing.

article thumbnail

Pitching for pants

Stephen Waddington

Channels and tactics Mainstream media: national, lifestyle and technology Social media: Facebook, Instagram, TikTok YouTube channel: underwear.tv Agency relationship Skidz is seeking a creative agency that is prepared to challenge our thinking. We want to be surprised and delighted. We want a pro-active, can do agency.

Pitching 102
article thumbnail

Powwowing With Pepco on Social Media

Waxing UnLyrical

Waxing UnLyrical personal, possibly poetic, musings on public relations, media, communication, and everything in between About Shonali Powwowing With Pepco on Social Media September 28th, 2010 Tweet I haven’t been the biggest fan of my local energy company, Pepco, recently.

article thumbnail

Four Steps To Optimize A News Release For Google News

Waxing UnLyrical

Waxing UnLyrical personal, possibly poetic, musings on public relations, media, communication, and everything in between About Shonali Four Steps To Optimize A News Release For Google News November 15th, 2010 Tweet Guest post by Erica Holt Please stop yawning Don’t worry. You can read all about that here , here , and here.

Google 109