article thumbnail

Class of 2020 UK PR agency entrepreneurs on growth footing

Stephen Waddington

I caught up with 12 founders this week in the PR Class of 2020 community on Guild and invited them to share their stories. Innovation includes account-based marketing, behavioural insights, integrated marketing, measurement, and SEO PR. It is bringing a wave of energy and innovation into the PR market at an incredibly challenging time.

Agency 117
article thumbnail

Six Essential Steps YOU MUST DO Before Pitching a Blogger

Rock the Status Quo

Not only is this man NOT a part of my community, so he expects to submit a blog post opportunity without having brought any value to my community, he doesn’t even take time to get my name right. Even if you aren’t a member of the blogger’s community, it shows you are familiar with their content.

Pitching 100
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

20 of the Coolest Marketing Conferences to Attend in 2020

PR 20/20

“You'll connect with an incredible community of experts and uncover tactical advice from industry-leading practitioners in the vast world of SEO, mobile, conversion optimization, local search, and more.”. MozCon is geared for SEOs (i.e. MozCon is geared for SEOs (i.e. Feel like you’re drowning in a sea of search results?

article thumbnail

The sunsetting of one of Minnesota’s most successful all-time blogs–the MN PR Blog

Communications Conversations

So, I thought it was worth commemorating since the MN PR Blog has been an instrumental part of the local PR community for 15+ years. Ryan was active in PRSA at the time and took the initiative to create a blog – no one really knew what one was – that would inform, engage and connect our PR community.

article thumbnail

Instagram is Sexy, But Does Your Audience Actively Use It?

Rock the Status Quo

If it’s less than ten percent, do I have enough resources to make it worthwhile, or will it be a waste of energy and money? They have limited budget and a part-time community manager, and it wouldn’t be a good use of that manager’s time. Ignoring it would be like ignoring SEO and the importance of Google.

Instagram 100
article thumbnail

Introducing the Marketing Artificial Intelligence Conference (MAICON)

PR 20/20

The content is applicable to professionals across all marketing categories, including: advertising, analytics, brand marketing, content marketing, conversation marketing, digital marketing, email marketing, marketing automation, marketing technology, public relations, research, sales, SEO, social media marketing, and strategy.

article thumbnail

Introducing the Marketing Artificial Intelligence Conference (MAICON)

PR 20/20

The content is applicable to professionals across all marketing categories, including: advertising, analytics, brand marketing, content marketing, conversation marketing, digital marketing, email marketing, marketing automation, marketing technology, public relations, research, sales, SEO, social media marketing, and strategy.