Remove Communications Remove Community Remove Insurance Remove Internal
article thumbnail

Latin American PR Leaders on New Communication Essentials

PRSay

For communicators in today’s hyper-globalized world, achieving an organization’s goals is becoming more complex. A growing multiplicity of voices and communications channels accompanies disruptive technologies and radical new business models. A brand’s communications should remain “simple, short and concrete,” he said.

article thumbnail

Future skills for public relations practitioners - World PR Day

Stephen Waddington

The COVID-19 Communications Advisory Panel report sets out critical skills for practitioners as society learns to live with COVID-19. I worked as part of a team of professional marketing and communications associations on behalf of the Government Communication Service at the outset of the crisis.

Publicity 199
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Misinformation Age: Misinformation, Lies, and Communications

Scott Public Relations

professor at the University of California at Irvine and author of the book “The Misinformation Age: How False Beliefs Spread”, explained at the annual meeting of PR Boutiques International that understanding how false beliefs propagate may lie in defining “belief” as a social phenomenon. Cailin O’Connor, Ph.D.,

article thumbnail

TCIP #032 – The National Weather Service’s Crisis Communication Strategy with Daniel Noah

Melissa Agnes

Often, within my speaking engagements, I use the National Weather Service as a great example of innovative communications in times of emergency. Within this episode of The Crisis Intelligence Podcast, Dan and I dive into the specific strategies that the NWS uses to communicate with their community in times of emergency.

article thumbnail

The Misinformation Age: Misinformation, Lies, and Communications

Scott Public Relations

professor at the University of California at Irvine and author of the book “The Misinformation Age: How False Beliefs Spread”, explained at the annual meeting of PR Boutiques International that understanding how false beliefs propagate may lie in defining “belief” as a social phenomenon. Cailin O’Connor, Ph.D., Like what you’ve read?

article thumbnail

8 tips for health care organizations to foster better communication in 2016

Reputation Us

The health care PR professionals at LT Public Relations considered the latest insights from industry conferences and the company’s health care clients to identify the top trends affecting health care communications in 2016. Figure out cross-generational communication — quickly. Foster engagement by going mobile.

article thumbnail

The Real Value of Virtual Reality for Healthcare PR

Scott Public Relations

Technology has constantly altered how we communicate since the beginning of civilization. From the advent of writing, to the printing press, to the discovery of radio waves and TV broadcasting, new inventions have changed how well we can communicate and how we perceive these messages.