Remove Books Remove Community Remove Measurement Remove Radio
article thumbnail

How to Build a Stronger Business Through Community Engagement and Event Marketing

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

One of the ways to achieve this is by harnessing the power of in-person community engagement and event marketing. Establishing community-engagement goals When businesses embrace a community focus , they can gain a variety of benefits. Nevertheless, effective community engagement won’t take the same shape for every company.

article thumbnail

PR Isn’t Just for Big Businesses?

Victorious PR

What constitutes a small business varies—by size of firm, number of employees, revenue earned, output measurements like sales and shipments, etc.—but The pop-up ads on social media are ever-changing, just like the billboards, TV, and radio commercials, and ads in print. Community relations. We look forward to working with you!

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

#measurePR Recap (June 2018): Lessons from Millennials and Generation X

Waxing UnLyrical

As Generation Z attends college and begins to enter the PR workforce, what better time than the present to reflect on how measurement has been taught and implemented by two generations prior. They let me take hold and run with social media, campaigns and the like where I learned early the value of measuring and evaluating #measurePR.

article thumbnail

ICON Recap: Alice Randall on Storytelling and the Influence of African-Americans in Country Music

PRSay

Or do you prefer more of an improvisational, not measuring or prescribing to a formula and just seeing what works? But I had a stepfather with a house in the Virginia countryside where the only radio stations we could get were country. I’m just starting to write a book that’s going to fix some of that. Hank Williams Sr.’s

article thumbnail

How to use opinion surveys in public relations

PR Conversations

Several chapters in the new Future PRoof book, including my own on sustainable professional development, discuss measurement matters such as return on investment. My view is that monitoring and evaluation need to be connected to research and objectives to have relevance as measures of public relations performance.

Survey 40
article thumbnail

Maxim Behar for MeTV: PR is Changing Every Single Day

Maxim Behar

They gave me a big book about advertising and public relations and said there was no other public relations company in my country, so I shall do my best to learn the business. Imagine the world 15-20 years ago, there was the traditional media, TV channels like yours, newspapers, radio stations, and that was all.

article thumbnail

BAME voices takeover #FuturePRoof for fourth book

Stephen Waddington

Sarah Waddington has handed over #FuturePRoof to the BAME community for her latest book. Along the way she has published three books and created a vibrant community. The fourth book, Celebrating BAME Talent is published today in digital and print formats. How do you recommend planning and measuring success?