Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Print Remove Radio
article thumbnail

Using Tech Tools for Maximum PR Coverage

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Meltwater tracks from 275,000 online news sources and has partnerships for print and broadcast monitoring. Furthermore, it can track social media coverage as well, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and over 300 million blogs. That results in personalized and significant media opportunities affecting a specific community.

Tools 232
article thumbnail

5 Tips to Pitching Success – When PR Stands for “Personal” Relations

Deirdre Breakenridge

When I started out in PR, my focus was building relationships with the media who were mostly print journalists at newspapers and trade publications. As I found editorial success for my agency’s clients, I was able to branch out and pitch radio and television broadcast opportunities. Yes, there is still print and broadcast media.

Pitching 150
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

A Dummies Guide to Digital PR

5W PR

PR in its traditional form refers to networking with journalists in a bid to get featured in print publications. In times past, the goal of a publicist was to get their clients featured in media like newspapers, magazines, radio, and television. Digital vs. Traditional. What Does Digital PR Involve?

article thumbnail

Remembering how 9/11 Changed the World – and Communications

wiredPRworks

Twenty years ago, today, we remember how 9/11 changed the world – and communications. Reflecting on How 9/11 Immediately Impacted Community PR and Communications. We needed to find ways to communicate quickly, accurately and effectively. Producing a letter took time to write, print or copy and mail.

article thumbnail

How COVID-19 will impact PR practice and skills

Stephen Waddington

That will continue, impacting outdoor, experiential, events, meetings and print Brands need to own and control their own media to engage with stakeholders. Catherine Arrow recently wrote about the post COVID-19 challenge facing organisations on my blog. Invest in building communities, customer databases and influencer networks.

Crisis 151
article thumbnail

#PR Expanded [Guest Post]: Drawn To The Spotlight, Part 1

Deirdre Breakenridge

Some might chalk up their success to their early adoption of blogging and social media. You could take away each of their respective platforms (blog, Facebook Page, Twitter followers, etc.), It’s that thing you stand on to be heard, which in the digital realm could be a blog, Facebook Page, YouTube channel, or some other group.

YouTube 150
article thumbnail

How to Connect With Consumers Offline

5W PR

This may not be a good approach for every business, but it may also be worth exploring if a business finds they need a fresh way to connect with their customers and community. Make a Community Impact. A business that gets involved in its local community achieves multiple objectives.