Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Download Remove Internal
article thumbnail

Faces & Markets of PRGN: South Korea – A High-Tech Economy and a Cultural Powerhouse  

Bianchi Biz Blog

The information in this post originally appeared on Public Relations Global Network’s blog. Grace Haekyung Son, Managing Director of PR House We are pleased to share the next post in a series of in-depth profiles of key international markets written by one of our PRGN partners. million South Koreans are active users of KakaoTalk.

YouTube 96
article thumbnail

The Volume and Variety of Communications Work is Shifting, Finds 5th Annual Survey of Comms Pros

Sword and the Script

” In open-ended comments, respondents cite digital, internal comms and a greater focus on comms by leadership as among the underlying reasons. Some of those comments include the following: “Significantly more related to internal comms and recruiting.”. Stacey Miller , Vice President, Communications, Auto Care Association.

Survey 137
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

From Online to Offline: Social Media Creates International Opportunities

Karen Freberg

As I have shared with my students all the time, blogging and social media can open up some amazing opportunities you would have never imagined. I have been blogging now for nearly 13 years (WOW!), My blog has been a way to also share some exciting news, like my sabbatical. If you are not blogging right now, start.

article thumbnail

Case Study: Blogger Outreach for Oxfam America’s International Women’s Day 2012 Campaign

Waxing UnLyrical

One of the most fun projects I’ve worked on recently was Oxfam America’s (OA) International Women’s Day (IWD) 2012 campaign. write their own blog post to promote IWD 2012. The downloadable award was also completely new (that we created for OA, based on a printable version OA had already created) – same problem.

article thumbnail

The Comprehensive Marketing Audit: 21 Questions to Guide Strategic Planning

PR 20/20

As Paul Roetzer ( @paulroetzer ) states in Chapter 8 of The Marketing Performance Blueprint : “Every marketing plan should start with an honest internal marketing assessment. For the full 40+ questions, download our Comprehensive Marketing Audit Template. Define goals for blogging and overall content production. Technology.

article thumbnail

Applauding the community at the Fringe

PR Conversations

It’s understood that the play’s the thing; however, it was the vibrant community found around each performance that proved an unexpected volunteer adventure at The Toronto Fringe festival 2015. Many of the Fringe community stakeholders are clear: the artists (actors, writers, directors, stage managers, etc.);

article thumbnail

Eight Reputation Enhancement Actions to Take in 2023

Reputation Us

Free download of the eight actions is available HERE. Web3 brings the opportunity for reputation based on participation, allowing you to engage with communities online—and to own/control your consolidated reputation data. See our blog for more details.). See our blog for more details.). This is changing.